NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 251 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Not exactly an inspiring list of the oldest top 10 picks in the last 20 years.

Rafael Araujo -- Caused me so much pain as a Raptor fan
Ekpe Udoh - I don't even think the guy has 3000 career minutes.
Wesley Johnson - He had a long enough career as a serviceable journeyman, but obviously was a reach at #3 in retrospect.
True story, I stand a hulking five foot eight, and I used to cross paths with Rafa on campus now and again.

There's no way that dude was taller than 6 foot 6. No chance.

True story, I stand a hulking five foot eight, and I used to cross paths with Rafa on campus now and again.

I’m embarrassed as an Orange fan to admit that I was on spring break in Daytona Beach and missed the tourney game where GMac had 43 and beat that guy’s team. Have never even seen a rerun. This was the era of local broadcast so that game was not an option down there.

He seemed like he was a legit 6'8 or 6'9 type player when I watched him play -- comparing to others. But perhaps I am wrong on that as I was distracted by all the boners he would make.

Problem to me were his arms were the length of someone 5 foot 3.
And had the basketball awareness of an 11 year old and the athleticism of my grandfather.
Other than that he was a solid 8th pick overall.

Last edited:
Primo is the first major shocker of the night. Wowsers.

Somebody needs to take my dude Alperen Sengun. Insane that he’s fallen this far.

A 24 year old first round pick. Wow.

Primo is the first major shocker of the night. Wowsers.

Somebody needs to take my dude Alperen Sengun. Insane that he’s fallen this far.
Is he gonna be able to stay on the floor? Was crazy that he ended up #1 on Peltons board because of how insane his season was at this age. I'd have taken a shot on him over basically everyone past 5 except for Wagner and Kuminga.

Seems like a good deal for Houston.

No clue why OKC didn't take a swing on him. Not like they have any bigs that matter yet.

New Orleans moved down 7 spots and got I player I like more than the 10th pick.

New Orleans moved down 7 spots and got I player I like more than the 10th pick.
I would've preferred Keon Johnson but good with it. Desperate for shooting and defense in Nola.

No clue why OKC didn't take a swing on him. Not like they have any bigs that matter yet.

They continue to stretch their lead in future first round picks. This is more important to Presti than actually ever winning.

Atlanta can’t get away from Duke freshmen who underachieved.
First Cam Reddish now Jalen Johnson. If

Atlanta can’t get away from Duke freshmen who underachieved.
First Cam Reddish now Jalen Johnson. If
Dont be going on twitter and going ahead of tv and posting it.

Dont be going on twitter and going ahead of tv and posting it.
If I could actually deal with the ESPN set and analysis I wouldn’t.
Those guys are so bad I can’t watch them. Plus the Olympics and soccer were on.

They continue to stretch their lead in future first round picks. This is more important to Presti than actually ever winning.
Hey Portland we'll give ya SGA and 3 1st rounders for Dame. Hey Philly, we'll give ya Kemba, Dort and 5 1sts for Simmons. Hey Wiz we'll give ya Giddey, Poku, and 5 1sts for Beal. Boom superteam.

Is he gonna be able to stay on the floor? Was crazy that he ended up #1 on Peltons board because of how insane his season was at this age. I'd have taken a shot on him over basically everyone past 5 except for Wagner and Kuminga.
I’ll be surprised if Sengun isn’t a productive NBA player. He was my #5 or #6 prospect in the draft and I think one of the safer picks in the draft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom