NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Its amazing how Heenan, an all time great commentator, gave that away with his “but whose side is he on?” You can’t do that there, Bobby. Cmon.

Not to cross over with the wrestling thread, but the thing about this is, he didn't know Hogan was going heel! None of the announcers did. They kept basically everyone in the dark.

Lakers flipped the switch defensively on the Pelicans last night. Down by double digits and then held them to 37 points in the second half. Crazy.

LeBron and AD are not having to carry the whole load nearly as much on offense this year. Way more options on offense, and nearly as good on defense. Or possibly just as good.

Provided good health, we could be awfully tough to beat in the playoffs.

Lakers flipped the switch defensively on the Pelicans last night. Down by double digits and then held them to 37 points in the second half. Crazy.

LeBron and AD are not having to carry the whole load nearly as much on offense this year. Way more options on offense, and nearly as good on defense. Or possibly just as good.

Provided good health, we could be awfully tough to beat in the playoffs.

They are already a lot better than last year. Though the schedule has been fairly light.

Role players look great, really only Kuz has been a laggard.

They are already a lot better than last year. Though the schedule has been fairly light.

Role players look great, really only Kuz has been a laggard.

Agreed, offensively is night and day. So many times last year it was “if KCP and Green both aren’t hitting, we might not be able to score enough to win”.

Schroder and Harrell’s punch are so nice to have. And Gasol’s passing and shooting ability definitely add another element.

Zion is a big disappointment for me so far. I know he’s young, but still out of shape and can’t get anything done outside of 10 feet. Looked like Paul Harris at the rim last night too.

The Beard had 32, 14, and 12 in his Nets debut.

He truly did crap the bed on purpose the last few games for Houston .. he started off going crazy against Portland and Denver .. realized that was only making it harder for him to get moved.. and immediately shut it down

How is Devin Booker still undroppable in ESPN leagues?

I’ve been meaning to ask, who is going to play defense on this team?

Also, are the Nets replacing the Clippers as the most hated team in the league now? Asking for a friend.
Not until they win something.

Took him off my fantasy team about 8 games ago, after a few inconsistent games in terms of minutes played. Hak please give him back to me.

Took him off my fantasy team about 8 games ago, after a few inconsistent games in terms of minutes played. Hak please give him back to me.

You done messed up.

Nice win for the Warriors. Would be surprised if they make the playoffs but they will finish better than many probably thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom