NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

I think they make it as long as Steph does not get hurt.
It’ll be tough. Nuggets I assume will put together some wins and get the 4-6 seed. Spurs are in it. Blazers will get carried by their guards.

It’ll be tough. Nuggets I assume will put together some wins and get the 4-6 seed. Spurs are in it. Blazers will get carried by their guards.
West is a bloodbath once again. Nuggies, Mavs and Pelicans are all underperforming. It's early, but not going to be the easiest to make up that ground. Some teams that play good basketball won't make it into the conference playoffs.

West is a bloodbath once again. Nuggies, Mavs and Pelicans are all underperforming. It's early, but not going to be the easiest to make up that ground. Some teams that play good basketball won't make it into the conference playoffs.

Mavs have a brutal road trip (like 8 in a row), that's why they've hit a bit of the skids. Luka is playing out of his mind. I still have faith that they'll get to middle of the pack when they get to level out.

Last edited:
With no crowds this year, there will be less pressure on teams to compete for the playoffs (for attendance) and the playoff revenue. Also a strong draft.

Even though the # of lotto balls has flattened, you will still be within 3 spots at worse of where you finish. I think teams making moves to hinder their winning (extending injuries, personal leaves) will be rampant this year.

For teams trying hard to make the playoffs this year, it might be easier than it seems.

With no crowds this year, there will be less pressure on teams to compete for the playoffs (for attendance) and the playoff revenue. Also a strong draft.

Even though the # of lotto balls has flattened, you will still be within 3 spots at worse of where you finish. I think teams making moves to hinder their winning (extending injuries, personal leaves) will be rampant this year.

For teams trying hard to make the playoffs this year, it might be easier than it seems.

Lotto draws for the top 4 spots, so now it's possible if you finish with the worst record, you could end up picking 5th, so you could drop as much as 4, not 3.

I am way too familiar with this stupid process

Watching Steph is like watching Mahomes. Just so fun and he is so different than everyone else.

MVP watch is definitely on if they can get a few win streaks in there.
Jokic has to be the favorite right now, no?

I guess, but they'd have to finish higher.

I just don't think he'll get it in the long run, but he's def in there right now.

In the discussion, but they're on the outside looking in for the playoffs right now. I don't think guys ever win MVP if they don't make the playoffs. Hard to say he's the favorite, despite the monster numbers.

I'm all chips in on the minivan nickname. Hilarious.
Maybe some thick burger wrappers on the floor of the back seat. Niang is a huge part of the 2nd unit and doesn't get the respect of say Clarkson and Ingles but he is on fire from 3 and has had dunks in back to back games to the delite of Mitchell. Jazz have quietly moved within a half game of the Lakers and are tied with the Clips for the 2nd best record in the Association.

Fertitta needs to sell the team.
If Philly offered Simmons and Thybulle and he took the Brooklyn pupu platter he screwed his fanbase.

None of those draft picks is likely to be as good as Ben Simmons.

He could have taken Simmons and then flipped him for better picks from another team.

Maybe some thick burger wrappers on the floor of the back seat. Niang is a huge part of the 2nd unit and doesn't get the respect of say Clarkson and Ingles but he is on fire from 3 and has had dunks in back to back games to the delite of Mitchell. Jazz have quietly moved within a half game of the Lakers and are tied with the Clips for the 2nd best record in the Association.
Clarkson has been incredible all season. 6th man of the year contender.

I do wish Snyder went deeper into his bench, and not just because I'd like Hughes to play more, although he injured his ankle recently. I feel like Oni and Harrison could give them something and take some of the load off of Conley and Ingles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom