NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

Proud of him

Still so freaking pissed we sent him on his way instead of redshirting him

Kid was 17 when he came here. A lot of the kids are 19. You put him in a class two years after his, where is he ranked?

Back to the actual signing - good for the Suns. Should be a fun team and definitely can use the bench scoring if he can make it.

Does Lou Williams for George Hill make too much sense?

Does Lou Williams for George Hill make too much sense?
for the clips, yes
for what okc wants to do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

clips may be looking for a 3rd or 4th team from whom they can get some picks to make it more in line with what okc wants

for the clips, yes
for what okc wants to do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

clips may be looking for a 3rd or 4th team from whom they can get some picks to make it more in line with what okc wants
They do have a bunch of second round picks.

Hawks overpaid. Kings have already declined to match. Hawks get another piece to out around Trae. What did the Bucks do in place of Bogdan?

this ATL team is going to have a historically bad D

Bucks signing...Nik Stauskas?

This also means we’re over the hard cap right now which means we must have another move in mind to cut salary.

Celtics now have a 28.5 million dollar trade exception.

Can that only be used in one transaction?

It can be split among as many trades as you want but it can’t be combined with any other players (I.e. you can’t trade the exception + Smart for Beal.)

Also, at the moment, they can only use about $22 mil of that TPE due to the hard cap but they could theoretically trade salary out somewhere else to open up use of the full TPE if they want.

Hornets waived Batum to make room. He’ll sign with the Clippers.

Giannis had an interview with a Greek publication and it's hard to tell exactly what was said because it's a rough translation, but he said something along the lines of Michael Porter and Kevin Knox being two of the best young guys out there right now and said that if Knox can get to a situation where the organization really believes in him, he'll turn into a really good player.

So that's at least something for you Knick fans.

Yeah Boston is going to load manage their players a lot this year.
As they expect another bubble for the playoffs.
No need to play these guys in the early games as long as they avoid Milwaukee first round of the playoffs.
I expect most deep playoff teams from last year to rest guys early.

Yeah Boston is going to load manage their players a lot this year.
As they expect another bubble for the playoffs.
No need to play these guys in the early games as long as they avoid Milwaukee first round of the playoffs.
I expect most deep playoff teams from last year to rest guys early.

Yup. It’s going to affect my fantasy draft strategy greatly too. I’m picking lots of young, hungry guys on crappy teams that are trying to get their money.

So are there any good free agents left, or is it barrel scraping time?

Giannis had an interview with a Greek publication and it's hard to tell exactly what was said because it's a rough translation, but he said something along the lines of Michael Porter and Kevin Knox being two of the best young guys out there right now and said that if Knox can get to a situation where the organization really believes in him, he'll turn into a really good player.

So that's at least something for you Knick fans.

So I guess Giannis is from the Michael Jordan school of player evaluation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom