NBA Thread 2020-21 Season | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2020-21 Season

NBA should implement a 1 on 1 tournament for All Star weekend. Feel like that would get major traction with the fans, and the players would naturally get into it and try hard, out of pride.
This game is unwatchable.

They don’t play any defense till the last 2 minutes.

Just watch any all-star game before 2003 they atleast played a real game.

3 on 3 hoops, one basket. Not many things better than that. Yes, I’m in. Would be fun to watch.
I think too, you make the teams totally random. You end up with three centers on the same team? Cool, let's watch those guys flex and show off (or flame out horribly) parts of their game that they don't usually get to incorporate into the daily grind of an NBA season. You got two point guards and a small forward with no rim protection or rebounding to speak of? That's fun too, let's see how they figure it out.

Ice Cube would like to have a word.

Yeah, but he kept track of not only his points, but also his rebounds and assists in a pickup game(last week messed around and got a triple double). You’ve gotta admire the passion for pickup/3 on 3 hoops at least. He should focus on getting young and hungry players trying to make a name(think of the And 1 era), rather than washed up NBA players and it might work.

This game is unwatchable.

They don’t play any defense till the last 2 minutes.

Just watch any all-star game before 2003 they atleast played a real game.

Yup. This has all the intensity of that “one more” pickup game that you knew was a bad idea but some gung ho annoying guy was pushing it so hard that you played one more just so he’d shutup. And it always flat out sucked and people were half playing by the time either team hit 5 points.

I’m so desensitized to trick dunks at this point that the only way to bring the dunk contest back is to have a rim protector and everyone has to try to dunk on him. But that would never happen for safety reasons, so I’m stuck watching the most insane trick dunks and not really caring for some reason.

I’m so desensitized to trick dunks at this point that the only way to bring the dunk contest back is to have a rim protector and everyone has to try to dunk on him. But that would never happen for safety reasons, so I’m stuck watching the most insane trick dunks and not really caring for some reason.

Yeah it's a shame cuz all these dunks are ridiculously impressive but we've seen it all before so it's meh

Yeah, but he kept track of not only his points, but also his rebounds and assists in a pickup game(last week messed around and got a triple double). You’ve gotta admire the passion for pickup/3 on 3 hoops at least. He should focus on getting young and hungry players trying to make a name(think of the And 1 era), rather than washed up NBA players and it might work.
I'm all for it.. legit 3-on-3 and/or And-1. Just don't think you pull any top tier NBA or guys close to that range. Maybe some youngsters just starting out or still trying make it.

Where did I see this already? Was it Big 3 or TBT? Or am I dreaming? I swear I saw a contest where they had to dunk on someone trying to block the attempt... and someone got crushed.

Instead of one grown man trying to block it put 20 5 year olds out there on D. See how many kids they can jump over while one is hanging onto their leg.

Instead of one grown man trying to block it put 20 5 year olds out there on D. See how many kids they can jump over while one is hanging onto their leg.

I want to see 2003 Jeremy McNeil out there throwing everybody’s dunks.

Where did I see this already? Was it Big 3 or TBT? Or am I dreaming? I swear I saw a contest where they had to dunk on someone trying to block the attempt... and someone got crushed.
Okay.. it was TBT. They've tried it a couple times. This was the play I had stored in the memory banks...

Would be nice if this started an hour earlier. Especially considering the last quarter’s the only one half worth watching

Would have to think Giannis is a front runner for MVP considering he’s 16-16 from the floor after three quarters.

Wish team James wasn’t ahead so much so this fourth qtr was like last year... damn waited for it too. James team was better though.

Last edited:
I think LeBron just enjoyed being GM & kickin’ back to give his ankle & old man bod :)a rest & let Steph & Dame shock & awe the hoops heads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom