NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Lakers — with AD possibly in uniform — laying 2 1/2 in Crooklyn tonight against the Nets. Too bad Kyrie won’t be playing (schmuck), but Mr. Sunshine — the Beard — will be.

Can he pretend like he likes us, and can any class of 2023 recruits come to the game?
Rather see Weitsman drop those bags on NIL shell companies than pro athletes that don't need the money.

Hornets scored 158 points in regulation??!!

That’s incredible. That’s a fun team to watch. Ball is a star, Bridges has really made a leap, and Oubre was a great pickup.

I had no idea this was even going on. Always liked him as a Celtic.

Wow. That's crazy. I watched all those games and didn't know. Glad he is doing better.

Melo just got two Philly onion breath fans thrown out of the arena.

Interested to know what they said to him. He made a beeline, walking towards them and had some words. Ref stepped in his path. Security went and got them out.

I'm reading the Chris Herring book about the 90's Knicks. Really good so far, some great stories in there.

Melo looking good on ESPN. 18 points. Lakes just cut a 20 pt lead to 2 in a heartbeat.

Melo looking good on ESPN. 18 points. Lakes just cut a 20 pt lead to 2 in a heartbeat.
Good game, good comeback from 20 down without LeBron, AD or Monk & Deandre Jordan starting.

Russ was a freak — 35 points, 30 in the second half. No problem with him taking the final 3 for the win, he had just made two in a row.

Melo had a good night, as did Hillbilly Kobe — Austin Reaves. I like seeing him on the court. I’d like to see LeBron & AD on the court, too.

Last edited:
Good game, good comeback from 20 down without LeBron, AD or Monk & Deandre Jordan starting.

Russ was a freak — 35 points, 30 in the second half. No problem with him taking the final 3 for the win, he had just made two in a row.

Melo had a good night, as did Hillbilly Kobe — Austin Reaves. I like seeing him on the court. I’d like to see LeBron & AD on the court, too.
I didn’t like the 3. He’s not a good 3 point shooter even though he just hit two. They didn’t need a 3. I wanted Russ coming off a Melo screen and either driving it or passing back to Melo for the 3.

Russ going to the hole with capable shooters ready to catch and shoot, is more dangerous than Russ taking a contested 3, imo.

I didn’t like the 3. He’s not a good 3 point shooter even though he just hit two. They didn’t need a 3. I wanted Russ coming off a Melo screen and either driving it or passing back to Melo for the 3.

Russ going to the hole with capable shooters ready to catch and shoot, is more dangerous than Russ taking a contested 3, imo.
He said after the game that he wanted to take it to the hole, but Bridges cut him off.

I see it took long for AD to get another boo boo and have to miss a game.

That doesn’t even make any sense. Who the hell would refer to Carmelo as a “little boy” and why? This is a 6’8 grizzled 19 year veteran, not some fresh faced 19 year old “little boy”.

Either this is some complete weirdo with a horrific insult game, or he’s full of spit.

right, little boy only makes sense in the context of the racial context. It's not a normal insult!

Giannis and the Bucks have a home game tonight vs Denver. Is Giannis going to be tired? Bet the Nugs money line?