NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Pels fans really love this Jose Alvarado. Closed game last night with 3 rookies. Herb Jones was damn good last night as well

PG tested positive and out. Lets go Pels!

Steve Nash also caught it recently.
The concern has to be with a still very contagious strain out there and some immunity possibly wading from the December/early January cases that there will be a number of these that occur in the playoffs.

Really weird play right before the half in this Hawks-Cavs game. Capella made a dirty play and basically injured himself. Mobley faked the shot, Capela fouled him and went by him and pulled him down from behind... directly into his own knee. So Capela limped off to the locker room.

They reviewed it for a flagrant and weirdly didn't give it to him. The fact he got hurt probably worked in his favor on that call.

Really weird play right before the half in this Hawks-Cavs game. Capella made a dirty play and basically injured himself. Mobley faked the shot, Capela fouled him and went by him and pulled him down from behind... directly into his own knee. So Capela limped off to the locker room.

They reviewed it for a flagrant and weirdly didn't give it to him. The fact he got hurt probably worked in his favor on that call.
Not sure Hawks can play so poorly in the 2nd half like they did in the first. However having Jarrett Allen back really adds to the Cavs depth.

Tempted to take the Hawks with the ML in the first round.
I watch a lot of Hawks and a lot of the Heat. Anything can happen, but the Heat's upside is a lot higher. And remember that Capela might be truly injured; it didn't look good, and they will now be forced to work Collins back into the rotation. Not sure they can win four out of seven.

I watch a lot of Hawks and a lot of the Heat. Anything can happen, but the Heat's upside is a lot higher. And remember that Capela might be truly injured; it didn't look good, and they will now be forced to work Collins back into the rotation. Not sure they can win four out of seven.
Atlanta announced this morning that Capela escaped serious injury. I would only make it because Atlanta has been hot and playing better than Miami recently. Agree with your overall take although when Trae, Bogie, Huerter, Collins, and Capela are on the court together the Hawks are something like a ridiculous plus 30 over 48 minutes, but it hasn’t happened much because of injury.

Atlanta announced this morning that Capela escaped serious injury. I would only make it because Atlanta has been hot and playing better than Miami recently. Agree with your overall take although when Trae, Bogie, Huerter, Collins, and Capela are on the court together the Hawks are something like a ridiculous plus 30 over 48 minutes, but it hasn’t happened much because of injury.
That's good news then about Capela. No doubt they did well last year in the playoffs, but the Heat will also be bolstered with the addition of Oladipo. Should be a great series considering it's a 1 vs 8.

Lol at a fan tossing money on the court in the Memphis-Minn game. Throws money and gets tossed lol.

That's good news then about Capela. No doubt they did well last year in the playoffs, but the Heat will also be bolstered with the addition of Oladipo. Should be a great series considering it's a 1 vs 8.
I take it back. They are now saying Capela is out at least a week.

Raps got hammered -- and Scottie Barnes likely out for the season.
Philly offence was effective and Maxey was dominant with a very efficient 38 points.