NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

I think Boston presents more matchup issues for GS than vice versa, so I would tend to lean towards Boston winning the Finals. We’ll see though. I’ll definitely be rooting for Golden State.

I think Boston presents more matchup issues for GS than vice versa, so I would tend to lean towards Boston winning the Finals. We’ll see though. I’ll definitely be rooting for Golden State.
Agree with everything stated, but the Celtics have had some weird no show games in the playoffs that I don’t think they will get away with next round.

I'd have to take GSW's core's familiarity with winning 'chips over Boston.

Agree with everything stated, but the Celtics have had some weird no show games in the playoffs that I don’t think they will get away with next round.
Golden State had at least one of those as well. But the fear is real of that happening.

Golden State had at least one of those as well. But the fear is real of that happening.
Yeah. I agree with that. The difference is those are when they are up 2-3 games in series. Boston seems to do it when you think they have the absolute advantage. At least it means we probably see 6 or 7 games next round.

I really like the Heat +8.5 tonight. I'm not saying they're going to win but I don't see them getting blown out in consecutive games.

I really like the Heat +8.5 tonight. I'm not saying they're going to win but I don't see them getting blown out in consecutive games.
They look so much better so far. On a whim I did a two team parlay with the Heat and Blues both winning outright at +854.

Some of you were seemingly too quick to write off the Heat (although there is a quarter and the game could certainly flip).

Also Lowry has had a fairly good game tonight -- he has struggled playing through injury in the playoffs. But he was pretty good in the regular season even if he has regressed and is overpaid. I'm going to protect one of the greatest Raptors of all time!

Some of you were seemingly too quick to right off the Heat (although there is a quarter and the game could certainly flip).

Also Lowry has had a fairly good game tonight -- he has struggled playing through injury in the playoffs but was pretty good in the regular season even if he has regressed a fair deal. I'm going to protect one of the greatest Raptors of all time!
Write

And Lowry needs to get trucked the next time he grabs an arm to get a foul call. He’s trash.

They look so much better so far. On a whim I did a two team parlay with the Heat and Blues both winning outright at +854.
Well the Blues just lost after giving up a goal with 5.6 seconds to go in a 2-2 tie game after previously letting Colorado tie the score on a power play goal where they had one second left on the man advantage. So I fully expect Miami to lose as well.

Little bit

That's OK - high pressure games once you reach this point.
Personally as a fan just good to see a competitive Conference Final game as they have been rare this year.

And I’m completely aware Smart does many of the same things. But he’s got green hair, so it’s cool.

You have to support your team's players or its past greats, even with their faults. I know Lowry is chippy, floppy but he gave it all for my team so have to support him -- like a Smart.

Mildly cheering for the Heat here - how does Tucker miss that layup.
Hate that bum.