NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Incredible atmosphere last night. It's been awhile but I always think of the 2003 Pitt game as the loudest basketball I've been to. This was right up there with it.
IMG_20230416_075020599.jpg

They always get pissed off when you challenge them on it too. I ask a simple “when was the last time you watched a game”, and can never get a straight answer or estimate.

Weird bunch.
I’m one of those weirdo’s I guess.
This may sound strange but I don’t watch because the players are too damn good at their job.I wish they would make the game a little more difficult if that makes any sense.I’ve thought of maybe raising the rim a few inches and maybe moving back the three point line to like 30 feet.
Maybe it’s just me, but I like basketball better when it is more difficult to score. I will say I think NBA players are the greatest athletes of all the major sports.

The Kings-Warriors was a blast to watch. I really only watched the 4th super closely because I was coming off the high from the Knicks win
I wonder if Curry is going to shut up that "40 on your head" twerp by having a huge Game 2.

Also, and unrelated, but aside from Memphis fans, does anyone like Dillon Brooks?

We used to have a Knicks thread but like 4 people posted in it.
I searched for it and couldn’t find the 22-23 one.

I got too busy this year and didn’t post in it as much as I had in the past too.

I searched for it and couldn’t find the 22-23 one.

I got too busy this year and didn’t post in it as much as I had in the past too.

I don’t think there was one for this season. Maybe it’s why they actually had a good year.

Reminder that Luka is a chubby, ball hoggy, selfish crybaby loser.

“MVP”, my ass.

looks closely at who is waving at him and taunting him….still highly skeptical…

I agree he shouldn't have been tossed. I also think it more has to do with the way warrior fans act at golden 1. Entitlement, taunting and acting like they own the place has been the norm at every warrior game I've been to. Karen getting him tossed is a bad look though.

Thank god the Bucks got a title in before the franchise was cursed again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom