NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Levying a fine on a team is a joke. It's pocket change to an owner. It's meaningless. The only thing you can do to a team that will alter its behavior is to strip it of draft picks.

Levying a fine on a team is a joke. It's pocket change to an owner. It's meaningless. The only thing you can do to a team that will alter its behavior is to strip it of draft picks.
They don’t want to go that route because they know everybody does it.

The Mavs were blatantly open about it, so this was a “save face fine”.

IMO.

I was today years old when I learned who Max Strus was...

Apparently a Chicago kid. Bulls fan. Played at DePaul. Went undrafted. Signed a 2-way contract with Bulls. Tore ACL for Windy City Bulls. Been with Heat since 202p. Had the game of his life tonight and knocked the Bulls out. Loser.

Apparently a Chicago kid. Bulls fan. Played at DePaul. Went undrafted. Signed a 2-way contract with Bulls. Tore ACL for Windy City Bulls. Been with Heat since 202p. Had the game of his life tonight and knocked the Bulls out. Loser.
I also learned of his existence today, and when I see Sacramento tomorrow, it will be the first time in years.

Last edited:

He’s had a reputation of being an elite shooter, that wasn’t a coincidence

This is the worst NBA game I've ever watched

Here we go again with you can't bring the ball across your body when someone puts their face in front of you. BS, that should be a play on

Warriors have too many shot makers.

Kings played better with Len on the floor.

Sabonis is trash tonight. Playing too small and missing so many shots at the rim.

Huerter is hurting the Kings as well.

I don’t want a second of nba until the playoffs every season and ever April I fall in love with watching Stephen Curry play basketball again. Just hoops p orn every single game.

Golden State with 27 assists compared to 14 for Sacramento. These warriors might be onto something.

Fun team these Kings.
Is the restricted area up like an imaginary plane even if the foot isn't on the line?
*This says yes

Are we sure that Sacramento is a real city

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom