NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Draymond is one of the best and smartest defenders in the history of basketball. I believe that without question. Incredible that the same brilliant defensive mind also has zero control over his actions with other players refs and fans. He will complain with refs after nearly getting a tech. Will play dirty after nearly getting a flagrant. Doesn't matter if it is game 7 or preseason. He has to enter that headspace every game.

Golden State plays him when they are well aware of this and even though he has no offensive game outside of some good passing and the occasional horrible looking three pointer. Goes to show how good his defense is. They have taken the bad with the good all these years and won several championships with the help of his defense, but it feels like his time is almost up.

This would be the absolute best. Also, Draymond is lucky he didn't get drafted by Charlotte or something. Dude has had air coverage from Steph and benefited from playing with Steph and Klay so much.

He is also lucky he signed a contract with the TNT show - they go light on him for everything.

He gets way more leeway than any other player.

It must've been last year, I cant remember, but there have been some playoff games where I swear the guy intentionally would get a tech early on knowing full well he would basically have to decapitate the ref to get a second and get thrown out so then he could spend the next 47 minutes berating the refs without worrying about getting another tech.

( I dont think the logic makes sense, but I swear it seemed like that was his thought process)

Alright, enough last night nonsense….Hart has been upgraded to questionable.

Anyone think he will go?

And if so, what will he give us?

Anyone think he will go?

Not sure if he’ll go tonight but it’s a good sign for the rest of the series.

Anyone think he will go?

I’m assuming he’s a go and as long as he doesn’t re-aggrevate anything, he’ll be good.

Last edited:
The Bucks are always tight lipped about injuries so not sure what it means, but Giannis was “unable to practice” today.

I said tempted, not that I would have. He's such a clown though and deserved it for screaming "p***y" at all the fans after stomping on a dudes chest. Real tough guy.
Looks like lots of “yeahs” to me.

To me, there was no doubt. But for Sabonis’ dirty play, DG steps over him and goes down court.
Do you seriously think Draymond Green is going to pass up the opportunity to stomp on or kick a defenseless player on the ground? Has he ever not kicked a player that was down?

If Hart was upgraded from doubtful to questionable I am about 100% sure he is playing tonight

Yeah dude has spent 6 years in the league and I don't think he has ever made the playoffs, he will play. He's also trying to get a long term contract with the Knicks. I highly doubt he's not at least going to give it a go

Hawks really fired Nate NcMillan for this?

Trae is another no defense playing sideshow goofball who I wouldn’t want on my team.

The Knicks Cavs game tonight is what makes the NBA a tough watch. The scripted nature of everything is tough to get behind.

The Cavs worked the refs for a few days and you could predict they were going to be allowed to play bully ball and the Knicks physicality was going to be nerfed. And that’s what’s happened. Brunson’s been getting ragdolled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom