NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Ummm. Really?
You think he played well?

Sure, he hit a couple of shots down the stretch, with the game in hand. He finished 8-20 from the field, but was 4-13 at one point, and 6-17 at another. This, coming off of a 9-22 performance in Game 3.

Kevin Huerter is shooting 15% from three this postseason. He has to get on track, and quick.
Yesterday only two points on four shots in 21 minutes, but his +/- was +14. Kind of surprised he wasn't in towards the end.

Such a crazy game. Kings could have been up 3-1 due to Steph's blunder. Now, it's anybody's game. Sacramento favored by 1.5 at home on Wednesday night.

You think he played well?

Sure, he hit a couple of shots down the stretch, with the game in hand. He finished 8-20 from the field, but was 4-13 at one point, and 6-17 at another. This, coming off of a 9-22 performance in Game 3.
Yes, he played well. 31 points don’t happen by accident. He wasn’t great, but he played well.

Great to see the Knicks doing well. I can promise you us Knicks fans are watching Giannis' back reports like the Zapruder film.

Sac/GSW is a great series, but I can't stand GSW. I hate Draymond. It's all a show for him at this point. He's basically trying to build up his brand for his podcast and stuff and just doesn't care. I hate how Kerr et al defend him. The dude should have to give half his salary to Steph.

Speaking of, I can't believe a team made me root for the Lakers, but Memphis is doing it. Congrats.

Great to see the Knicks doing well. I can promise you us Knicks fans are watching Giannis' back reports like the Zapruder film.

Sac/GSW is a great series, but I can't stand GSW. I hate Draymond. It's all a show for him at this point. He's basically trying to build up his brand for his podcast and stuff and just doesn't care. I hate how Kerr et al defend him. The dude should have to give half his salary to Steph.

Speaking of, I can't believe a team made me root for the Lakers, but Memphis is doing it. Congrats.
You think you hate Draymond now, but wait until he's playing with your boy Luka in Dallas next year;).

You think you hate Draymond now, but wait until he's playing with your boy Luka in Dallas next year;).

I heard that rumor, too...

I admit to being a big Luka fan, no doubt (Kawhi is my other favorite non-Knick).

I'm very worried about the situation in Dallas. Very. They just hired that "special assistant" to Nico Harrison, which, if I were Nico, would make me think my time in Dallas isn't for long.

I heard that rumor, too...

I admit to being a big Luka fan, no doubt (Kawhi is my other favorite non-Knick).

I'm very worried about the situation in Dallas. Very. They just hired that "special assistant" to Nico Harrison, which, if I were Nico, would make me think my time in Dallas isn't for long.
Maybe he speaks “Kyrie”.

Maybe he speaks “Kyrie”.

Isn't that why Nico is there? He's the ex-Nike guy that has a connect with Kyrie. Does the new guy have a Kyrie connect too? I honestly don't know, genuinely asking.

It amazes me how they still play like they are 10 pts better than everyone and haven't adjusted. The stupid TOs they could get away with in the past but that's long gone.
That's my issue with GS. Love them when they are executing beautiful basketball, but Steph is such a great shooter, and makes so many insane shots that he's locked the 'insane' part into his identity. He could shoot 60% from three if he took sensible shots. But, the highlight shots are splashy and fun and that undisciplined thing spreads to Poole. Clay's a bit better, but all of them could be a far more efficient squad offensively.

That's my issue with GS. Love them when they are executing beautiful basketball, but Steph is such a great shooter, and makes so many insane shots that he's locked the 'insane' part into his identity. He could shoot 60% from three if he took sensible shots. But, the highlight shots are splashy and fun and that undisciplined thing spreads to Poole. Clay's a bit better, but all of them could be a far more efficient squad offensively.

I mean I get it. They are very careless with the ball sometimes. Ok, a lot.

But 4 titles and 6 (i shorted them one) finals. I think they're doing ok!

Amazing stat, the Knicks have the worst true shooting of any team in the playoffs so far. 52%! Last in shooting, 14th in turnovers, but 4th in free throw rate and first in Oreb%. Even with all that they're just 13th in offense. They have the #1 playoff defense so far. Quite the indictment of the Cavs I think

Amazing stat, the Knicks have the worst true shooting of any team in the playoffs so far. 52%! Last in shooting, 14th in turnovers, but 4th in free throw rate and first in Oreb%. Even with all that they're just 13th in offense. They have the #1 playoff defense so far. Quite the indictment of the Cavs I think
That's why I think the Knicks are in such great shape. They've been so strong on one end of the floor, but they haven't played great overall basketball yet. And still, firmly in control of their series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom