NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

That's why I think the Knicks are in such great shape. They've been so strong on one end of the floor, but they haven't played great overall basketball yet. And still, firmly in control of their series.

I'm having a hard time getting off my priors here. I thought the Cavs were better before the series started. They romped in game 2, but I dunno, Knicks have handled them pretty well. I have tickets to Game 6, I am fairly certain I will be using those at least. Would be pretty surprised if they can close it out on the road Wed

I'm having a hard time getting off my priors here. I thought the Cavs were better before the series started. They romped in game 2, but I dunno, Knicks have handled them pretty well. I have tickets to Game 6, I am fairly certain I will be using those at least. Would be pretty surprised if they can close it out on the road Wed

I did put a little money on the Knicks to win the series (my winnings from taking the Knicks season wins over). I thought that we matched up fairly well with the Cavs. Took 3 out of 4 from them in the regular season including waxing them with no Randle. Wednesday will be tough, but if they come out like they did on the road in game 1, they could pull it off.

A college ref would have tossed Jimmy for hanging on the rim like that lmao

A college ref would have tossed Jimmy for hanging on the rim like that lmao
Honestly that has to be a T when you do a pull up on the rim, but Jimmy got some home cooking there.

We are literally a win away in both series from a Heat-Knicks matchup with Knicks home court. Still work to do for both teams but had to be slim to none of that happening before Game 1.

So thankful I haven’t been able to watch the Bucks, and now that I’m home and able I think I’m gonna pass anyways. Feels like the Bucks are primed to slip back into mediocrity again. I don’t think it’s even a prisoner of the moment thing. Miami is a bad team when healthy and they aren’t healthy. Milwaukee has basically no levers to pull to improve the team. They pretty much have to pray Middleton looks like a different player next season and Brook never gets old.

We are literally a win away in both series from a Heat-Knicks matchup with Knicks home court. Still work to do for both teams but had to be slim to none of that happening before Game 1.
Will they re-enact VanGundy riding Zo’s leg ?

not an NBA guy but Butler’s gotta be one of the most, if not the most underrated star in sports. Sheesh

Heat-Bucks series showing two things that are often overlooked in regular season grind - 1) coaching matters and Spo is taking Bud to the woodshed and 2) will is important. Heat are showing more will at the moment.

That said if Freak's back reacts okay after last night - I like the Bucks in 7.

One of the best playoff performances of all time by Jimmy Buckets. That’s just a straight up baller game by him.

Also, Bron doing what he’s doing at 38 is incredible. Dillon Brooks bowing out of media availability… clown show.

Total side note: Spo is prob the only guy that can catch Pop in regular season wins all time if he sticks around.

Good lord lol. The same stats say Miami is attempting the fewest open 3’s in the playoffs so far (but also making those at a high rate).

Good lord lol. The same stats say Miami is attempting the fewest open 3’s in the playoffs so far (but also making those at a high rate).

So they're basically winning in one of the most difficult ways possible.

One of the best playoff performances of all time by Jimmy Buckets. That’s just a straight up baller game by him.

Also, Bron doing what he’s doing at 38 is incredible. Dillon Brooks bowing out of media availability… clown show.

Total side note: Spo is prob the only guy that can catch Pop in regular season wins all time if he sticks around.

It would’ve required Bron to probably accept not being a contender for a couple of years while they rebuilt (which at that point in his career he had no interest at all in) but it would’ve been fun to see him stay with Spo and Riley for the rest of his career.

Those two would have been an incredible brain trust for him to partner with and keep adapting together.

It would’ve required Bron to probably accept not being a contender for a couple of years while they rebuilt (which at that point in his career he had no interest at all in) but it would’ve been fun to see him stay with Spo and Riley for the rest of his career.

Those two would have been an incredible brain trust for him to partner with and keep adapting together.
I was thinking about a pairing of LBJ and Jimmy Butler. Not from on the court stuff, but I am sure no one on any team LBJ has been on has outworked him. JB may have been able to push the King even further.

Why is Sam Hauser and Blake Griffin in front of Grant Williams in the Celtics rotation. What a strange situation.

Why is Sam Hauser and Blake Griffin in front of Grant Williams in the Celtics rotation. What a strange situation.
Not at all sure why grant isn’t getting any run

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom