NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Glad they got that and 1 call right on the maxey score. If only we had that call in the 2013 final four.

Smart slid under him!

Glad they got that and 1 call right on the maxey score. If only we had that call in the 2013 final four.

Smart slid under him!
Smart’s play is easily my least favorite thing about basketball, and they usually get that call wrong in college. Especially against us.

I’d completely eliminate that play from the game. If you do that, it’s an automatic blocking foul and maybe even a flagrant. It’s dangerous and scrubby. Jump and contest the shot like a ball player.

Jordan actually played PG one season.
He was the point guard the entire time playing with Paxson, Kerr, Harper, and Bj Armstrong. Those guys were all spot up shooters.

People who say this Celtics team is good - what have you been watching?

These guys are straight up chumps.

They have an all nba player. Another all star. An all defense guy. Guy contending for 6POY.

They were in the Finals last year.

And Embiid wasn’t playing.
They had a really hard time against a garbage Hawks team, and their defense is horrid.

Smart’s play is easily my least favorite thing about basketball, and they usually get that call wrong in college. Especially against us.

I’d completely eliminate that play from the game. If you do that, it’s an automatic blocking foul and maybe even a flagrant. It’s dangerous and scrubby. Jump and contest the shot like a ball player.
Need to move that circle out like a foot or two.

you shouldn’t be able to take a charge that deep

Need to move that circle out like a foot or two.

you shouldn’t be able to take a charge that deep

Extend the circle.

Call moving screens. These guys get downhill on these picks up top that are never set. Call those and it makes that downhill drive a lot harder to get to unless you are setting legit screens.

Finally, I wonder if they can re-define verticality a bit to give more flex to the D.

Listen, I don’t root for them. Haha.

But I don’t think it’s crazy to say they should be a favorite without Embiid playing at home.
On paper, sure. But that’s ignoring how fragile the team is. They’re great when things are going well, but they tend to shrivel and hide when the going gets tough.

Part of me still wonders if they were trying to throw the end of Game 7 of the Heat series last season

PJ Tucker player 37 minutes tonight and did not attempt one shot.
This explains a lot. Mazzulla must’ve been doubling Tucker, which is why Harden and Maxey were so open for the entire game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom