NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 146 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

I don't get the whole Mike Greenburg thing.

He's not really an NBA guy and it shows. You can tell he doesn't completely follow the league. He's kind of a casual viewer and he really shouldn't be hosting that show. Be nice if they could move JJ into that role at some point. Where he could facilitate some much better conversations

12 best (current) players that attended Kentucky vs Team USA.

Who’s favored?

Non-Kentucky US players still favored but good question.

Steph, Mitchell, Tatum, KD, Bron, Kawhi, Zion, Jimmy Buckets, Harden, Jrue, Ja, Garland, Mobley, Paolo, Triple J for D, I’m sure I’m missing guys. I know that’s more than 12.

Kentucky has a good team tho.

Foreign team would be favored over either.

Bill Simmons is going to do 45 mins just on this game tomorrow on the pod.

He only did 40

9FBC06E9-2390-46FF-8170-1921C5DD0C96.jpeg

I’m going to be supremely bummed when the Celtics are eliminated. At the end of the season I was rooting for a Kings vs Celts final so my boy and I could enjoy some serious banter and trash talk.

This may very well be the stupidest suggestion I've ever seen. Resting starters against the defending champions who could EASILY rattle off three wins in a row. They're acting like it's the regular season and they already have home-court advantage locked up.

Typical WWE style hot take. He doesn’t believe a word of it

It will be interesting to see where he ultimately ends up on the all-time great center list. He's literally just entering his prime right now and probably has another 5-6 years left playing at an MVP level.

It will be interesting to see where he ultimately ends up on the all-time great center list. He's literally just entering his prime right now and probably has another 5-6 years left playing at an MVP level.

Yeah. At some point it will be about titles, rightly or not.

Because he’s going to have the insane numbers to go up against anyone.

Yeah. At some point it will be about titles, rightly or not.

Because he’s going to have the insane numbers to go up against anyone.
If Jokic continues to put up these insanely efficient numbers (he’s currently 2nd in league history in PER) and the Nuggets win say two rings, I think he deserves to be on the Wilt, Kareem, Russell, Shaq, Hakeem level without a doubt.

Borrego must have really impressed them back when they hired Bud for them to bring him in again this time. I gotta imagine we end up with a bigger name than that but that really stands out to me.

It's a TNT night...
Let's go Knickerbockers!

Knicks get called for back to back moving screens. Bam sets a blatant moving screen. Not called.

This has been a really intense game.

Knicks fans, this has got to be nerve wracking, but it's a fun watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom