NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 145 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

If you told me one of these teams would be up 18 late third I would have bet my life that it was Boston.

Man, will have to look these up! Didn’t know.

And I agree with you! Those Spurs-Heat series’s were the peak and the Spurs played perfect basketball back then.

The 2014 Finals had 8 HoF players playing and 2 HoF coaches (guys that are in or will get in).

Ham going with Schroder over Russell down the stretch was a good move. He did it in the Minnesota play in game too. Russell is the 3rd best player and he was great in game 3, but he clearly didn’t have it in game 4. Ham hasn’t done anything that I’ve disagree with, tbh.

Ham has had a pretty strong series. Kerr should be giving GS a big advantage with his championship pedigree against a rookie head coach but Ham has answered each of his adjustments and had GS on their heels at various points.

Even last night, Curry initiating on offense was killing them so they start hunting Curry on defense and I think it wore him down and down the stretch it made a difference.

Of the 5 best players in this series, the Sixers have 3 of them.

And they don’t play the same position like the 2 the Celtics have.

Mazzulla hasn’t made an adjustment to the Harden/Embiid PNR and it is absolutely killing them.

He is in over his head.

Last edited:
Of the 5 best players in this series, the Sixers have 3 of them.

And they don’t play the same position like the 2 the Celtics have.
Actually, I’d up that to 4 of the top 6.

Boston is stronger in the bottom of the top 10.

But I think Embiid, Tatum, Harden, Brown, Maxey, and Harris are the top 6. Would go Brogdon, Horford, Smart, and White as 7-10 though.

Crazy that the Sixers haven’t been to the conference finals since that 2001 run with Iverson. 22 years.
Seriously? Was thinking that crazy Kawhi shot that bounced in was ECF? Or was I just assuming the winner would go to the finals?

Seriously? Was thinking that crazy Kawhi shot that bounced in was ECF? Or was I just assuming the winner would go to the finals?
That was actually the divisional round. They beat the Bucks in the conference finals.

Did Booker just break something in his foot? That wasn’t an ankle. Hopefully he’s still fine once the adrenaline wears off.

12 best (current) players that attended Kentucky vs Team USA.

Who’s favored?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom