NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 144 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Producers reaching bc Legler is going to be sane and JJ usually is for the most part.

Poor Legler wrecked Skip on air one time and basically got sent to the B squad forever.

Greeny is a terrible host.

ESPN needs to overhaul their NBA coverage.
I don't get the whole Mike Greenburg thing.

I don't get the whole Mike Greenburg thing.

Not as a host in this capacity.

It wasn’t always my cup of tea, but I at least could sort of see how Mike and Mike worked. But towards the end it was just mess.

Producers reaching bc Legler is going to be sane and JJ usually is for the most part.

Poor Legler wrecked Skip on air one time and basically got sent to the B squad forever.

Greeny is a terrible host.

ESPN needs to overhaul their NBA coverage.
"Please be a TNT night, please be a TNT night." -me every night of the NBA playoffs

It’s night and day. ESPN is absolutely brutal at everything. Really mind blowing that they could be as bad as they are.
There was a really good article about 10-12 years ago (I forgot where I saw it) which did a deep dive into how the NBA's TV coverage just became total amateur hour and truly awful when it transitioned from NBC to ABC/ESPN. Like it talked about how ABC/ESPN would basically overwhelm the viewer with these constant unnecessary shots of the crowd, for example. Whereas NBC mastered the simplicity of the broadcast. And also it's theme music was just untouchable.

I found it...

Ham going with Schroder over Russell down the stretch was a good move. He did it in the Minnesota play in game too. Russell is the 3rd best player and he was great in game 3, but he clearly didn’t have it in game 4. Ham hasn’t done anything that I’ve disagree with, tbh.

Not watching, just tracking on gamecast. Are the celts incapable of getting an actual stop?

All year long the reliance on the three was a glaring weakness. When they’re all hitting, they can’t be beat. When they’re off, they look pedestrian at best.

Lol at how dumb NBA players are. white passes up a wide open layup, to kick out to a guy who had been 0-5 from 3 point range

Thing is, the data says three pointers or points at the rim.

If you can get the easy bucket, get it.

Not watching, just tracking on gamecast. Are the celts incapable of getting an actual stop?

All year long the reliance on the three was a glaring weakness. When they’re all hitting, they can’t be beat. When they’re off, they look pedestrian at best.

I’m taking the L. I hate the Cs, but I thought they would roll in this series.

Man was I wrong.

Thing is, the data says three pointers or points at the rim.
I’d you can get the easy bucket, get it.
I sometimes would have to play NBA Live with friends who weren’t true hoops guys, and I’d always be annoyed by the stupid crap they’d do. Like, “cmon, that’s not real basketball.” Now, more and more that’s how these teams play. It’s dumb. It’s gotta go back the other way at some point.

Harden’s floaters in game 4 were some of the best things I’ve seen all playoffs and those are “bad shots” now.

I sometimes would have to play NBA Live with friends who weren’t true hoops guys, and I’d always be annoyed by the stupid crap they’d do. Like, “cmon, that’s not real basketball.” Now, more and more that’s how these teams play. It’s dumb. It’s gotta go back the other way at some point.

Harden’s floaters in game 4 were some of the best things I’ve seen all playoffs and those are “bad shots” now.

I watch the 2014 Spurs Beautiful Game Vids on YouTube all the time, legitimately.

However the game evolves, that will be my absolute favorite team in terms of style of play, ever.

I truly appreciate your hating on the Cs. While I thought the Cs would win this series, it’s enjoyable to watch them lose.
It’s not “hating” - it’s reality. I don’t understand what people who think the Celtics were a legit threat are watching. Same with the love for Tatum…same guy who got clamped by Andrew Wiggins in the Finals? Dude is saaawwft

It’s not “hating” - it’s reality. I don’t understand what people who think the Celtics were a legit threat are watching. Same with the love for Tatum…same guy who got clamped by Andrew Wiggins in the Finals? Dude is saaawwft
And this is your team, right?

I remember wanting to dump jaylen at one point, but he’s the only one I see playing with real fire, in his way.

I remember wanting to dump jaylen at one point, but he’s the only one I see playing with real fire, in his way.

Could they have gotten Kawhi if they had traded Jaylen?

I watch the 2014 Spurs Beautiful Game Vids on YouTube all the time, legitimately.

However the game evolves, that will be my absolute favorite team in terms of style of play, ever.
Man, will have to look these up! Didn’t know.

And I agree with you! Those Spurs-Heat series’s were the peak and the Spurs played perfect basketball back then.

Yes - it’s annoying as hell to watch this.

Brown competes and plays hard, and he has some “dawg” in him. I’m all for moving on from Tatum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom