NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 156 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

I get a bit conflicted on Zeke. He seems sleazy and disingenuous, but in the Bad Boys ESPN retrospective, he stepped right into the flack Rodman had created about Bird being just another player if he was black, to turn all the attention to himself, and off of a young, naive, Rodman. Very astute and selfless.
Or, Zeke just likes to be the center of attention.

I don't think Robinson is going to Minnesota if Gobert is there. Although, always possibility of three way trade.

Like you said, KAT will help, but they almost need to blow up the team or find a coach who is capable of properly using these role players around Brunson.

Knicks could have had a Mitchell/Brunson backcourt, and still could in a couple years, but chose to overvalue some of their players.
I’m not saying the trade is KAT for Robinson and Randall… I’m saying if they were getting KAT then Robinson would need to go or come off the bench. But knowing the Knicks they would mess it up and try some stupid twin towers approach for the defense… could Mitch guard the 4 on D?

The big question is the coach…. There was a good article yesterday about how 3 years at one stop are about the peak for Thibs as a coach. It’s only downhill from here.

With Randle and RJ's salaries and their draft picks (as well as some young potential assets), anything could theoretically be on the table for them IMO.
I wonder if the Clippers would move PG. Feels like the Knicks might have to go for one of the distressed asset stars. They need a #1.

With the new CBA teams will have to be very careful about taking on bad contracts. Players will be harder to move.

I’m not saying the trade is KAT for Robinson and Randall… I’m saying if they were getting KAT then Robinson would need to go or come off the bench. But knowing the Knicks they would mess it up and try some stupid twin towers approach for the defense… could Mitch guard the 4 on D?

The big question is the coach…. There was a good article yesterday about how 3 years at one stop are about the peak for Thibs as a coach. It’s only downhill from here.
The T wolves have Rudy Gobert at center. They don't want Robinson. Randle for KAT even up is more than enough. KAT wants out because he doesn't want to play PF. He wants to play C and he's been moved out to accommodate Gobert. Then Robinson goes in a 2nd trade for a SG who can score and hit treys while playing decent D.

The T wolves have Rudy Gobert at center. They don't want Robinson. Randle for KAT even up is more than enough. KAT wants out because he doesn't want to play PF. He wants to play C and he's been moved out to accommodate Gobert. Then Robinson goes in a 2nd trade for a SG who can score and hit treys while playing decent D.
Wait, Kat wants to play center?

Guys never want to play center.

I'd be holding a gun on the person who chose that music. If you can call it music.
I grew up big time rap fan. Eric b and Rakim, kool g rap, stetsasonic , EPMD (yeah screw west coast) Still Listen to the classics and guys who still do it old school style like mos def…. And I can staaaaaaand this kinda crap these two are listening to . It’s straight garbage in every sense of the word . Lyrics are crap . Arrangements crap . Beats crap. Message crap.

This would be one approach for this off-season. I don’t know if Minnesota would do Randle for KAT straight up. It would be very helpful if Knicks get the Dallas pick this year (top 10 protected) or they will need to involve a 3rd team to get more assets. I think 2 out of Obi, Quickley, Mitch get moved with either Randle or RJ plus a couple of 1st rounders for a top 25ish player. Then they can hopefully use the Fournier, Rose money to pick up some solid shooters.

Memphis will never win sht. This decades version of the jail blazers.
Memphis not screwing around. Will end up losing their shirts on Ja and Brooks. What franchise would want either of them.

Memphis not screwing around. Will end up losing their shirts on Ja and Brooks. What franchise would want either of them.

Ja is heading down the Aaron Hernandez path. Kid needs help now before someone ends up dead.

ESPN elaborates:

Insane. And he’s still rolling with his friend Pack, who is Trouble with a capital T. One or both of those guys is going to jail or a cemetery soon-ish.

What’s the Over/under on this next NBA suspension? 30 games?

This would be one approach for this off-season. I don’t know if Minnesota would do Randle for KAT straight up. It would be very helpful if Knicks get the Dallas pick this year (top 10 protected) or they will need to involve a 3rd team to get more assets. I think 2 out of Obi, Quickley, Mitch get moved with either Randle or RJ plus a couple of 1st rounders for a top 25ish player. Then they can hopefully use the Fournier, Rose money to pick up some solid shooters.
What are the odds Dallas pick moves into the top 10?

What are the odds Dallas pick moves into the top 10?
I think the odds that it moves out of top 10 is 20%. If everything in the lottery goes chalk then Dallas has the tenth pick as it stands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom