NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Well….that escalated quickly.

That stretch in game 6 when Philly had the lead and their scrubs kept missing wide open 3’s will haunt them. A couple buckets to extend the lead, and they probably win that.

He walked in to that 2008 Dream Team in Boston and won a title. Besides the 2010 Finals run, I feel like Doc’s career consists of a whole lot of underachieving while enjoying tons of talent in places like LAC and Philly.

Win or lose the title, I hire Doc the second he gets fired if I am the Celts. Odd move for sure but he is twice the coach that Joe M is
Miss those Pierce, Rondo, KG years.

Heat-Celtics should be a fun series. both conference finals series should be good, really.

Would be cool for the Joker to break through.

I honestly think Bron takes home chip 5. GOAT conversion fully tips because MJ never played teams this talented. League was way worse.

If Spo gets to the Finals, Bron should seriously start considering re-upping with him to finish out his career.

He walked in to that 2008 Dream Team in Boston and won a title. Besides the 2010 Finals run, I feel like Doc’s career consists of a whole lot of underachieving while enjoying tons of talent in places like LAC and Philly.
The amount of series he’s lost as a coach when ahead 3-1 or 3-2 is absurd.

Aaaaaah and now the Harden struggle montage...

Sensational.

It’s Giannis be Joker with Luka looking at jumping in if his owner ever stops being an idiot.

Embiid is a great player, but he’s still not a ball handler. And I’m the nba now that’s what matters.

I honestly think Bron takes home chip 5. GOAT conversion fully tips because MJ never played teams this talented. League was way worse.

If Spo gets to the Finals, Bron should seriously start considering re-upping with him to finish out his career.
Ehhh I know I’m a hater, but this run so far has been all AD. And beating Miami is nothing to write home about.

Pre Bron ascending. The league was awful then.

Glad this played out the way it has for Philly fans.

Also - don’t kid yourselves. Boston will be a heavy favorite vs Miami and neither teams taking this lightly. Not the first time Tatum and Brown have faced off vs Bam and Jimmy in the postseason

Ehhh I know I’m a hater, but this run so far has been all AD. And beating Miami is nothing to write home about.

Bron had like 30/9/9 on insane shooting? Again, this league is about ball handlers and shot creators now. AD ain’t more important than Bron, especially when he shows up half the games.

I like the first sentence.

Spo can beat it. He had his time, lol.

I’m a “Jordan was a better player and it’s already decided because LeBron already peaked” guy, but can be convinced that “LeBron had the best career, even if his peak wasn’t quite as high.” To be playing at this level after this many years is unprecedented. It’s not human, lol. The guy is something else.

Not so sure on the league/talent thing. It’s a very different game - lots more guys who can shoot and dribble now, but the game is played much differently so it requires that. The trade off, is most of the big guys suck at being big guys. The Olajuwon’s, Malone’s, and Kemps would dominate even more today with an open lane and hardly anybody big that’s any good to match up with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom