NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Ya, even as a Knicks fan, I don’t think they should be on the list. I know they won’t roll the dice with the Nets, the Heat could have been good, maybe Toronto if they wanted to stay with a team in the east.

I know they have to keep it balanced, but surprised the Clips aren’t on here.

Fingers crossed...
I didn't look it up. How many more years are left on his current deal?

Fingers crossed...

Player Option for '25-'26. If he exercises it, then he'd be fully unrestricted in '26-'27.

Fingers crossed...
We'll see. I'll love him no matter if he ends up leaving or not, but he's said the same stuff time and time again about pretty much any team he gets asked about...he seems to just never want to rule anything out even if he seems to want to stay in Milwaukee for his entire career.

Love Jalen going at Skip.

Skip’s schtick is as fresh as a Borscht Belt comedian.

Meanwhile, lotta Twitter talk last few days about where Bronny’s going the college. The other day, some pundit said he’s a lock for Michigan. Today, it’s Oregon.

The old man decided to chime in.

Skip’s schtick is as fresh as a Borscht Belt comedian.

Meanwhile, lotta Twitter talk last few days about where Bronny’s going the college. The other day, some pundit said he’s a lock for Michigan. Today, it’s Oregon.

The old man decided to chime in.

He could always come play for (I assume?)the only active college coach to coach his dad.

He could always come play for (I assume?)the only active college coach to coach his dad.
LeBron Sr. played two years in high school for one other active college coach: Keith Dambrot. I doubt Bronny would go to Duquesne, though.

Meanwhile, some good pics & video on Twitter of LeBron, Steph Curry, number of other players, at Draymond’s wedding the other day. This is the best shot, though — Draymond knows how to throw a wedding.

LeBron Sr. played two years in high school for one other active college coach: Keith Dambrot. I doubt Bronny would go to Duquesne, though.

Meanwhile, some good pics & video on Twitter of LeBron, Steph Curry, number of other players, at Draymond’s wedding the other day. This is the best shot, though — Draymond knows how to throw a wedding.

Wow, would’ve never known that LeBron’s HS coach is the coach for Duquesne. That’s great.

I alternate between hating Draymond on the court and loving him off the court.

Wow, would’ve never known that LeBron’s HS coach is the coach for Duquesne. That’s great.

I alternate between hating Draymond on the court and loving him off the court.
Dambrot parlayed being LeBron’s coach into the HC job at the University of Akron.

I hear ya re: Draymond on the court, but I have nothing but love for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom