NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Wait, the Pistons are going back to those mid 90s jerseys that everyone hated and made fun of?

Yikes.

Wait, the Pistons are going back to those mid 90s jerseys that everyone hated and made fun of?

Yikes.

Are they full-time wearing those or are they throwback alternates?

Are they full-time wearing those or are they throwback alternates?
I assumed full time because they even changed their Twitter profile picture to the horse. Hope I’m wrong.

Trying to bite the Charlotte Hornets and their success selling jerseys and most importantly - Starter jackets. Smh.

I would kill for a half zip Cuse starter jacket. I’m 42 and would wear that all day long today.

Separately, for my end of the year 7th grade dance back in 1993, I wore black pants, black dress shirt and teal tie. I have no regrets.

I would kill for a half zip Cuse starter jacket. I’m 42 and would wear that all day long today.

Separately, for my end of the year 7th grade dance back in 1993, I wore black pants, black dress shirt and teal tie. I have no regrets.
I had a Starter Cuse windbreaker - would definitely wear that in the springtime now if I still had it. Wish I kept it and have no idea why I didn’t. Probably a “sneak attack” closet cleaning and Salvation Army trip by my mother when I was away at college or something.

I had a Starter Cuse windbreaker - would definitely wear that in the springtime now if I still had it. Wish I kept it and have no idea why I didn’t. Probably a “sneak attack” closet cleaning and Salvation Army trip by my mother when I was away at college or something.

Yep. Same here with that stuff.

I will say, I don’t mind that my No Fear and And1 shirts were junked.

“If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space. No Fear.”

Yeah. Yikes.

I had the Bulls Starter jacket. My brother had a Magic Starter one.

I also had the Hornets pinstripe Starter hat.
Screenshot_20220727-192533_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. Same here with that stuff.

I will say, I don’t mind that my No Fear and And1 shirts were junked.

“If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space. No Fear.”

Yeah. Yikes.
3 Year Letterman would have bought your No Fear gear

Chase that ring, Melo!

He'd do well on the Warriors, obviously. Also, huge props to Melo for reinventing his game and adjusting to being a contributor. A lot of guys that were once big scorers never figure out how to make that adjustment. With good health he can keep tacking years on to his career.

There is likely a world where Melo aligns w/ Bron and Wade for joining up, structures his contract to do so, and probably wins a title or two.

He probably doesn't score as many points in his career, but for the "rings" crowd, he'd prob be more appreciated. I guess sort of like a James Worthy (in terms of his status on a team of stars).

I think Denver was a lot closer to winning a chip in 2009 than people realize. They could have grabbed game 1 in the WCF and who knows what happens from there, the series went to six with them losing game 1 as it were. I think they nip Orlando in the Finals that year if they get there.

Ah well, who knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom