NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

It’s game 1, but Tbybulle isn’t even in the Sixers rotation, and PJ Tucker’s crusty ass has played 23 of 30 minutes? I would only want that guy on my team at the Y so he wouldn’t sweat all over me, and slide under my foot when I took a jumper.

The worst part is you have to watch Harden and Embiid vs. Smart
Yes. When you grew up on the Charles Barkley and then Allen Iverson Sixers….these guys don’t cut it.

Who are we going with as the favorite in the East this year?

I think Milwaukee is the safe choice as long as Giannis is there with a decent cast, and Boston could get back….but Philly, Miami….Brooklyn could actually get it together? Definite dark horse, but someone like Atlanta getting red hot and making a run wouldn’t shock me.

East is tough to predict. I like it.
Bucks will probably start off very slow with Middleton and Connaughton at minimum out for awhile. Seemingly gonna have to roll with Nwora (horrendous his entire career) or Beauchamp (who I like long term but has mostly struggled in summer league and preseason) a lot early on this year.

Assuming they’re healthy in the playoffs, they should be one of the teams to beat once again.

Bucks will probably start off very slow with Middleton and Connaughton at minimum out for awhile. Seemingly gonna have to roll with Nwora (horrendous his entire career) or Beauchamp (who I like long term but has mostly struggled in summer league and preseason) a lot early on this year.

Assuming they’re healthy in the playoffs, they should be one of the teams to beat once again.
Thought Middleton was only out a few weeks??

Drafted him in my money fantasy league, and am regretting doing little prep…..

Are they going to pretend like Embiid isn’t trying to hurt other players on every play?

Thought Middleton was only out a few weeks??

Drafted him in my money fantasy league, and am regretting doing little prep…..
Nobody really knows for sure. The Bucks always just say “he’s progressing” and then all of a sudden there’s 2 games left and Brook Lopez is making his season debut.

I was reading a twitter thread about JBL's ridiculously oversized suit last night, and someone posted this in response.

Philly will be the 3 or 4 seed and lose in the second round again.

I was reading a twitter thread about JBL's ridiculously oversized suit last night, and someone posted this in response.

Costanza “whooshing” of the pants going on?

Lol, sadly I had the same type of suit when I went to my first adult wedding circa 2005.

After suffering through Bob Costas, I flip over to Celtics vs Sixers and immediately regret that I now have to listen to Stan Van Gundy. Painful.
What’s with the Costas hate?

Who are we going with as the favorite in the East this year?

I think Milwaukee is the safe choice as long as Giannis is there with a decent cast, and Boston could get back….but Philly, Miami….Brooklyn could actually get it together? Definite dark horse, but someone like Atlanta getting red hot and making a run wouldn’t shock me.

East is tough to predict. I like it.
Philly ain't winning the East.

The ring ceremony was brutal. Then they did another 20 mins of Shaq and Barkley yucking it up before tip.
What time did the game start? I believe it was listed for a 10 pm tip off but the early game still had like 3:30 to go at that point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom