NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

So Warriors signed Poole and Wiggins - does Draymond have a player option for next year?

So as the season starts the only SU player on an NBA roster is Jeremi?

Can’t wait to watch two of the last three champions go head to head tonight.

Who do the cache up the ying Yang, owners of LA sports, Clips play on opening night? Day2

Can’t wait to watch two of the last three champions go head to head tonight.

Who do the cache up the ying Yang, owners of LA sports, Clips play on opening night? Day2
Was that English?

Lakers will finish in last place in the Pacific. Book it.

Was that English?

Lakers will finish in last place in the Pacific. Book it.
I know it was an awkwardly worded sentence but I used commas, damnit!

*Noted!!

Good to see you embracing that asterisk.
You’d sell your Loy Vaught poster for a Western Conference title, let alone for a so called “asterisk” chip!!

After suffering through Bob Costas, I flip over to Celtics vs Sixers and immediately regret that I now have to listen to Stan Van Gundy. Painful.

After suffering through Bob Costas, I flip over to Celtics vs Sixers and immediately regret that I now have to listen to Stan Van Gundy. Painful.

The voice and delivery is rough, but….I like his b-ball talk if you can get past it.

Who are we going with as the favorite in the East this year?

I think Milwaukee is the safe choice as long as Giannis is there with a decent cast, and Boston could get back….but Philly, Miami….Brooklyn could actually get it together? Definite dark horse, but someone like Atlanta getting red hot and making a run wouldn’t shock me.

East is tough to predict. I like it.

I like his brother so much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom