NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

What’s Darvin Ham’s magic number? Does he survive an 0-7 start? 0-10? 0-12?
Not his fault. Jimmy King’s 1992 practice bitch has been riding Magic’s coattails long enough. He panicked after the Suns playoff loss.

Half of last year’s roster isn’t even in the league. This year’s roster is worse.

I like Ham….

Not his fault. Jimmy King’s 1992 practice bitch has been riding Magic’s coattails long enough. He panicked after the Suns playoff loss.

Half of last year’s roster isn’t even in the league. This year’s roster is worse.

I like Ham….
Definitely not his fault. But they made Vogel the scapegoat last year…

Definitely not his fault. But they made Vogel the scapegoat last year…
They did. But his rotations were weird sometimes.

But when he had guys that fit what he really wanted to do, the defense was nasty so…

6yl84c.jpg

Kawhi is already missing games.

I know Curry is out and Harris is working his way back, but the Nets look like trash. I expect Nash will be one of the first coaches fired. They play no defense.

Last edited:
Kawhi is already missing games. I

know Curry is out and Harris is working his way back, but the Nets look like trash. I expect Nash will be one of the first coaches fired. They play no defense.

Nash is def up there for first coach fired.

I think another bad week or so and Doc will be gone.

Btw, Luka is 36/10/10 on 60% TS through four games. Ridiculous.

Kawhi is already missing games.

I know Curry is out and Harris is working his way back, but the Nets look like trash. I expect Nash will be one of the first coaches fired. They play no defense.
Loving having Kawhi on my fantasy team.

This is…odd

Nobody seems to have any clue around the league what is going on.

That being said the Spurs have said they will make no further comments. Have to assume he did something criminal or very bad off the floor.

Nobody seems to have any clue around the league what is going on.

That being said the Spurs have said they will make no further comments. Have to assume he did something criminal or very bad off the floor.

They just picked up his third year option. He was playing like 20mpg.

This has to be very bad.

Primo's press release just makes the situation more confusing.

I do feel for Primo and the the mental trauma he has endured. But if this was purely a mental health issue and no egregious act had been done by Primo, I don't see the Spurs acting the way they did. They would not have outright released him I would think (they would have tried to help) , nor would there press release have been so abrupt.

My guess is Primo is getting out in front of something, but all speculation. Everybody is being so quiet we may never find out clearly what happened here.

Primo's press release just makes the situation more confusing.

I do feel for Primo and the the mental trauma he has endured. But if this was purely a mental health issue and no egregious act had been done by Primo, I don't see the Spurs acting the way they did. They would not have outright released him I would think (they would have tried to help) , nor would there press release have been so abrupt.

My guess is Primo is getting out in front of something, but all speculation. Everybody is being so quiet we may never find out clearly what happened here.

This action is unprecedented. They picked up his third year two weeks ago. They let DJ walk bc of him. He was getting over 20 mpg.

Something bad happened. Mental health issues (or a lot of other things), would just be time off or a suspension or if he was a locker room cancer (which would be against everything that’s been said), they would have traded him at some point. The Spurs have put up with a lot of stuff, but have a great org at keeping things in house or having it limited in its impact.

Let me re-state: something bad happened or something bad almost happened and May still happen.

This might help defend 3's (or it may not) but its terrible from a defensive rebounding perspective.

I hate that stuff that an absolute idiot who has never hooped in his life would do in video games in the 90s is now done in real life games.

Sports have gotten really stupid. In 10 years I doubt I’ll even be watching any of them.

This action is unprecedented. They picked up his third year two weeks ago. They let DJ walk bc of him. He was getting over 20 mpg.

Something bad happened. Mental health issues (or a lot of other things), would just be time off or a suspension or if he was a locker room cancer (which would be against everything that’s been said), they would have traded him at some point. The Spurs have put up with a lot of stuff, but have a great org at keeping things in house or having it limited in its impact.

Let me re-state: something bad happened or something bad almost happened and May still happen.
It could be that a professional has advised him and the Spurs that he can't play and get better, and he would be distracted by being under a contract. I think Pop is a pompous dude, but I think he is generally a good guy. If this was how he could heat the kid, that's what he would do.
Also, gotta believe that something bad would have leaked by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom