NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Why do they hire lawyers that make them seem like opportunists ? Just hire someone who we never heard of and suddenly you are 100% to be believed

Why do they hire lawyers that make them seem like opportunists ? Just hire someone who we never heard of and suddenly you are 100% to be believed
Or they hire lawyers with the right experience. Lawyers who can handle the spotlight.

Think of it in sports terms. You want the best coach, quarterback, pitcher, or goalie, not someone we’ve never heard of.

There are multiple alleged instances here. I think we’re past the point of skepticism.

It could be that a professional has advised him and the Spurs that he can't play and get better, and he would be distracted by being under a contract. I think Pop is a pompous dude, but I think he is generally a good guy. If this was how he could heat the kid, that's what he would do.
Also, gotta believe that something bad would have leaked by now.

Nope.

It could be that a professional has advised him and the Spurs that he can't play and get better, and he would be distracted by being under a contract. I think Pop is a pompous dude, but I think he is generally a good guy. If this was how he could heat the kid, that's what he would do.
Also, gotta believe that something bad would have leaked by now.
Guess the bad stuff came out.

I assume Layers was a typo, but with all the bricks they’ve been laying, it should stick.
I wish I meant it.. sweet dis Nick name

Or they hire lawyers with the right experience. Lawyers who can handle the spotlight.

Think of it in sports terms. You want the best coach, quarterback, pitcher, or goalie, not someone we’ve never heard of.

There are multiple alleged instances here. I think we’re past the point of skepticism.
Handle the spot light? This guy is a nobody . There are thousands of good lawyers that aren’t glory hounds. Basically she hired Saul Goodman when Kim Wexler would have been the better choice

Handle the spot light? This guy is a nobody . There are thousands of good lawyers that aren’t glory hounds. Basically she hired Saul Goodman when Kim Wexler would have been the better choice
Tell me why/how he failed his clients when settling with DeShaun Watson and the Texans.

At least they didn’t tank for Emoni Bates, the way CuseRunner insisted they should.

To be fair to CuseRunner (I know, I know), when he was super hyped up, I was fine with tanking for him... Def eating crow now.

To be fair to CuseRunner (I know, I know), when he was super hyped up, I was fine with tanking for him... Def eating crow now.
I think there just wasn’t enough info on him yet.

And even when there is….all consensus number 1 picks aren’t the same.

I think people who want to tank convince themselves their team gets the next LeBron or Duncan if they can get that number 1 pick. You might end up with Andrew Wiggins instead.

I know it can get obvious and easy and boring, but sometimes you’ve got to step back and appreciate what a guy like Giannis is doing….both right now and how he’s carving out his place historically. Jeez.

LAURI MARKKANEN sort of becoming a bad ass before our very eyes. Forget the 3 point shooting percentage (its early), dude is starting to use his size and strength.​

and to double up on fairness to CuseRunner - he is sort of right about Thibs.

Seeing the Jazz keep winning is absolutely hilarious.
They probably won't make the playoffs, but I think lost in the Jazz teardown, people really underrated the guys they acquired. Guys that score with the volume and efficiency that Sexton has at such an early age don't grow on trees. Markkanen blew up his second season before he kinda got buried as the Bulls gave up on the youth movement. Beasley blew up before his off court issues set him back for a bit. And Vanderbilt looked like a really nice glue guy that just couldn't shoot (and has now made more 3's this season than the rest of his career combined).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom