NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Easy now. No Horford or Rob Williams. Yeah, I know the warriors had one guy out. But the warriors won’t get calls like that in Boston, and the Celtics haven’t shot that badly all season. It will average out. And I think the Celtics are the better team. Just need to get Mazzula some more big game coaching experience.

The next good game Tatum has against them will be his first. Meanwhile he looks like Michael Jordan against everyone else the past two seasons.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin game for Westbrook
* LeBron and AD too.

Trade them all while they’re healthy. Don’t be fooled by some run to the 10 seed. It’s over. Trade everybody possible for all the picks possible.

AD soft as for those missed FTs. This game was over if he makes them. Smh, go back to New Orleans.

* LeBron and AD too.

Trade them all while they’re healthy. Don’t be fooled by some run to the 10 seed. It’s over. Trade everybody possible for all the picks possible.
Lebron has moments. But can’t accept it. Just kept launching 3’s. Can’t defend.

AD has blown two games at the line. Sixers, Celtics

Lebron has moments. But can’t accept it. Just kept launching 3’s. Can’t defend.
That 3 at the end of regulation was the laziest “I’m old and tired” BS I’ve ever seen.

After getting absolutely cooked by Tatum to tie it. Good grief. Put Lonnie Walker on him next time.

That 3 at the end of regulation was the laziest “I’m old and tired” BS I’ve ever seen.

After getting absolutely cooked by Tatum to tie it. Good grief. Put Lonnie Walker on him next time.
7 seconds left. Dribbled it out and launched. JB style

* LeBron and AD too.

AD soft as for those missed FTs. This game was over if he makes them. Smh, go back to New Orleans.
Realistically, how much is 38 year old LBJ and 34 year old Westbrook worth on the open market. Only a competitive team would need them but why risk upsetting team chemistry. Besides cap implications, would you even want to give up a pick?

How about a really old 29 year old Anthony Davis. He has a little more market value but would someone trade more than a 1st round pick for him. Would a GM sacrifice two 1st rounders? Hard to determine market value when someone is injured a lot. Plus you would need to clear a lot of cap space.

Lebron is looking to glom onto that up and coming Cleveland team.

Knicks fans! What do you think?
Knicks gritty win in OT at Bulls for 5 in a row and 2 games >.500
Feisty team playing Knicks D.
Grimes has been key, and Duece/Sims getting minutes and look good.
Brunson is a warrior and a leader -big fan.
Still no superstar, but everyone clicking makes this team pretty good -and fun to watch.

Was ready for Thib's firing, but credit due -his new recipe has been a success.

Still no superstar, but everyone clicking makes this team pretty good -and fun to watch.

20/21 Julius is the key to whether or not the Knicks are a playoff team. If last year's Julius creeps back in, they are doomed. Also, it looks as though over the last couple of weeks RJ is starting to shake off whatever the hell was going on with him to start the season.

Did Thib's make the line up change or was that ordered from above? Also whoever discussed the final play in regulation should be canned or benched immediately. What kind of set was that?

Grimes and Deuce bring it every night on D. Again, not sure what took so long for the change to happen. I know Grimes was banged up but ....

Darvin Ham — love him — giving the greatest Bryant in Laker history some well-deserved love after win over Denver with AD sitting out second half. #JustAKidFromRochester

Last edited:
Whatta dick.

Wally was very feisty from the start of the post-game show, balling up his stat sheet and tossing it saying it didn't matter for this game and went on from there.
Sure Wally may have overdone it, but it was an entertaining show!

My current first all nba:

Luka
Steph (Booker will step in depending on how many games Steph misses)
Tatum
Giannis
Jokic

Second team:
Ja
Booker (see note above)
KD
AD (Zion may step in here pending AD’s injury)
Embiid

My current first all nba:

Luka
Steph (Booker will step in depending on how many games Steph misses)
Tatum
Giannis
Jokic

Second team:
Ja
Booker (see note above)
KD
AD (Zion may step in here pending AD’s injury)
Embiid

This year I did a prediction contest with some friends. My first team before the season was

Luka
Ja
Giannis
Tatum
Embiid

Second team

steph
Booker
Durant
Lebron
Jokic

Not like these names are out of nowhere, but reasonably happy with my guesses so far

This year I did a prediction contest with some friends. My first team before the season was

Luka
Ja
Giannis
Tatum
Embiid

Second team

steph
Booker
Durant
Lebron
Jokic

Not like these names are out of nowhere, but reasonably happy with my guesses so far
The Top 10 guys are so close its hard to thin the candidates but it is tough to leave Ja off 1st team, which I have seen some people outside this forum say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom