NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

I said he's 23 a dozen times as I watched the game. Too bad he couldn't have learned how to play by attending some college...
Nah he just played in pro league at 18 with former war criminals.

Historic performance by Luka and collapse by NYK.
Knicks' previous 3 games were awful endings/losses that built toward the perfection of this epic loss.

Disgusting breakdowns -MAKE FOUL SHOTS!
Could have been a great win -Grimes/McBride having big games to overcome no Brunson and losing Barrett after 2".
But no -this is the Knicks after all: now paying the price for allowing optimism after that 8 game win streak.

I’m sitting here watching the Clippers beat up on the Pacers before the Pacers play the Lakers tomorrow, which has felt like a trend this season. So I did some digging…

Let me preface by stating the Clippers had to play five games in seven days five times last season, most in the league. The Lakers only had to do that once. While the Clippers don’t have any such sets this year, they do have the most back-to-backs (Lakers have the fewest) and will play a record 61 games before the All-Star Break.

Now back to the opponent back-to-backs in LA. 15 road teams will play consecutive games in LA this year. The Lakers get the second game 11 times, the Clippers just four. For three of those four (Spurs, Bucks, Bulls), the Clippers will be playing their second game in three days.

The other one (Cavs) already happened this season, which was also a back-to-back for the Clippers. Check out this scheduling: The Lakers played the Cavs on a Sunday afternoon, followed by the Clippers and Jazz that night. Then the Cavs played the Clippers the next night…while the Jazz hosted the Lakers. You catch that? The Lakers arrived in SLC before the Jazz.

Now I realize some of this is the Clippers’ own doing, going back to when Sterling was the owner and made the Clips the third tenant at Staples. So a lot of this nonsense will go away when the Clips move. I could see this back-to-back in LA scheduling becoming the norm, though. (Wouldn’t be surprised if it already has been and I didn’t realize it until now.)
Following up on this, as the media is starting to take notice. So far, the Lakers are 5-2 in these LA back-to-backs, when they have the second game. More than a third of their wins.

Luka has three 50 point plus games in his last five.

The Mavs are the four seed. Dodo and Maxi are injured.

Luka should be the favorite for mvp on everyone’s ballot right now.

Eric Gordon is now my hero. Just because he actually said the thing nobody ever does and was honest

Is it me or is Luka's run being underplayed? What the kid (young man) is doing is unbelievable. He is making NBA players look like low level college guys and he isn't doing it with some athletic freak gene. It's amazing.

He has three first team all NBAs in his first four seasons and en route to his fourth.

He’s gotten to a WCF.

He basically doesn’t have any teammate worthy of being a true #2 OR #3 on a legit contender on his team right now.

He has three first team all NBAs in his first four seasons and en route to his fourth.

He’s gotten to a WCF.

He basically doesn’t have any teammate worthy of being a true #2 OR #3 on a legit contender on his team right now.
Does he still whine half the game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom