NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

I don’t understand why he plays so much.

Save those legs for April-May. He might be able to pull off some games where he plays D and hits 3 or 4 corner 3’s.

I don’t understand why he plays so much and Thybulle plays 11 mpg. Thybulle is a legit defender and despite not being a scorer at all….he averaged 5.7 ppg in 25 mpg last year. Tucker is making those numbers look good. And he’s got young legs.
Were you under the impression that Doc Rivers is a good coach?

Were you under the impression that Doc Rivers is a good coach?
Thought he briefly carried that Clippers franchise to respectability, personally.

PJ Tucker averages 3.7 ppg in 29 mpg. That’s gotta be some kind of record.
28 minutes tonight….0-0 from the field for 0 points.

There is no way there is any precedent for these stat lines.

Also, I’d love to be on his team in a pickup game.

Celtics are almost ridiculous at this point. But lots of fun to watch.

Don't know what's more depressing:
Watching the Knicks keep fighting and not finishing close games against good teams-
Watching the wheels come off SU basketball.
Going to be a looooong winter for me.

Don't know what's more depressing:
Watching the Knicks keep fighting and not finishing close games against good teams-
Watching the wheels come off SU basketball.
Going to be a looooong winter for me.
The Knicks need to move on from Randle. Not crazy about the Barrett extension either but Randle needs to be moved, and that era needs to end.

The Knicks need to move on from Randle. Not crazy about the Barrett extension either but Randle needs to be moved, and that era needs to end.
Opponents' star players make winning plays to defeat the Knicks who grind/struggle with no star.
Kind of like the JB situation: a state of Knicks limbo. What's the plan?

Fortunately, Randle appears to have his mojo back this season-
Last season's debacle crushed trade value after his previous MIP season.

Schroder and Bryant’s returns have added some desperately needed depth, Westbrook is playing his role, and Davis is playing like an MVP.

Lakers are playing very solid ball lately,

Schroder and Bryant’s returns have added some desperately needed depth, Westbrook is playing his role, and Davis is playing like an MVP.

Lakers and Nets are both playing well. Westbrook being good again is crazy. I thought he was toast. AD is playing great. Just have to cross your fingers for his health if you’re a Lakers fan.

I agree, but we’re in nba purgatory regardless. No star. Not bad enough to bottom out.

Rough spot.

I agree, but we’re in nba purgatory regardless. No star. Not bad enough to bottom out.

Rough spot.

Even if we were bad enough to bottom out, we'd end up with another RJ instead of Ja or Zion again.

Last night was all.about AD going OFF. They have talented (older) players and enough support players to compete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom