NC State Attendance | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Attendance

On a positive note Sections 101 - 112, 122, 124 - 126, and 128 are sold out already.

The remainder of the 100 level has limited tickets available and should sell out this week. Now let’s hope people buy tickets and fill up the 200/300 levels.

Note: As of late Sunday afternoon Sections 122 - 128 where now sold out.

Last edited:
I looked it up, and unless I made a mistake the last time the Dome hosted a Saturday night game was 11/2010 versus UConn.

Also, is anyone else embarrassed that we can’t even do an Orange out right? I almost felt like there was more non-orange there yesterday than there was orange...

Next year CUSE needs to put the t shirts out for free. I know it’d be pricey for them. But, recruiting advantage and obviously they are going to raise rates on our seaston tickets, which is why I’m assuming we haven’t received the renewals yet... LOL

renewal notices arent usually done until right before the last home game and i highly doubt tickets are going up with only 6 home games again next season and filling the dome is the goal

the announced attendance was right at peak for the game 35k. it was a late arriving crowd like all non big game 12 pm starts, by the end of the 1st quarter there was a solid 35k

I can tell you with absolute certainty there was not 35k in the building at any point yesterday

2 night games left. 35-37K seems to be what we are stuck at right now.. got to find away to get that next 3-5K in the building.

also have to remember that if 35K was the attendance that also means that were probably 500-1k or more no shows so hopefully some of the tickets are sold even if they dont come to the game. it would be an interesting number to know.

There was a man who was being noisy wild and walking around which other than the walking around thing was good but when UNC was ahead 27-20 he left. This puzzled me because he seemed so into it and was at least making noise. Why...for those who leave when SU is only down 1 TD do you leave?

I’ll never understand that one. It’s never once taken me more than 10-15 minutes to get out of there, even after a game with a packed house. Unless it’s a complete blowout/garbage time, I don’t get it.

7 point game??? I was as frustrated as anyone at many points in the game and it looked bleak many times, but anything can happen. That game got super fun only at the end. That was your payoff for all the garbage you were subjected to earlier in the game, and if you left early and missed it...smh, what are you doing?

There was a man who was being noisy wild and walking around which other than the walking around thing was good but when UNC was ahead 27-20 he left. This puzzled me because he seemed so into it and was at least making noise. Why...for those who leave when SU is only down 1 TD do you leave?
Because they stop serving beer at halftime. If you want to keep dringing you need to get to the bar before 3rd quarter starts.

Because they stop serving beer at halftime. If you want to keep dringing you need to get to the bar before 3rd quarter starts.

No I don't think that was the case killdozer, he was crushed and couldn't handle the 20-7 to 27-20 change. I get the booze cruise theme and I'm sure some do leave for that but this man was quite active and many did leave at that point and missed a heck of a finish.

I know someone who left the ‘98 VT game at halftime to go to the bars. Down 21-6, no beer in the second half...missed one of the all time great SU wins and finishes for a few beers. I don’t get it.

if you ride the busses it can take 30-45 min to get back to skytop.. i know the line was around the corner yesterday leaving. and it often takes that long to get out of the parking lot too.

but do the same people leave a concert with 45 min to go to avoid waiting to leave? when they go see a movie do they miss the end because it takes 10 min to leave a theater?

if you ride the busses it can take 30-45 min to get back to skytop.. i know the line was around the corner yesterday leaving. and it often takes that long to get out of the parking lot too.

but do the same people leave a concert with 45 min to go to avoid waiting to leave? when they go see a movie do they miss the end because it takes 10 min to leave a theater?

If this is the issue ya'll have to remind Wildhack of this.

the bus system is not that well done, huge room for improvement there but 30+ yrs and they havent done much to fix it so i dont think they really want to.

Nc state should get thousands walking up.

Still disappointed in the students. That’s 3-5,000 thats missing every single game

do people forget that any almost any time of the game there are probably between 5-2000 people just walking around in the concourse not sitting in seats?

I don't mind people standing while in their seats but it's another when they stand by the railings and I can't see when I'm standing...a little off what you said but yet a pet peeve.

Disagree with people about crowd enthusiasm this year. I'm disappointed with 33 plus ,but the fans that have been there have been loud and supportive, of course there was a din during the 4th Q with SU trailing and being a double digit favorite. But got right back into it when SU tied it. Of course the casuals had left the building.

There was a legitimate 35K in the building yesterday. Having even a half full student section yesterday would have pushed attendance to 38K but oh well.

They should be able to get 45k since it’s a night game. But my guess is 42k. Nc state will be top 25 most likely they should help attendance

Pipe dream

That lower bowl was packed for a not-packed game. Took abut 7 minutes to get p the aisle alone.

Cuse is doing a really nice job with the quad festivities and such, and the venue is a friendly place. Deserves a bigger crowd. The time of games though is insufferably long.

I stayed to watch that great ending, walked out to the skytop bus and got right on.
Was pleasantly surprised there was no wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom