NC State Attendance | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Attendance

When you say “by the railings” do you mean people who sit in Row A? Because I sit in Row A by the railing and I’ve never had anyone complain that they can’t see over me.

I don't mind people standing while in their seats but it's another when they stand by the railings and I can't see when I'm standing...a little off what you said but yet a pet peeve.

I got an email today with link to buy tickets. Orange Club donor.

Probably going to be our strongest crowd of the year.
Not so sure...

Huge opportunity here, because should we beat NC State and Wake, this is what Dino gets to witness against Louisville.

Night game
7-2
Final home game of the year
A number next to our name

Trust that the Dome will be lit for that game with a shot to take down ND on the horizon and a big time bowl possible.

We do have Louisville at home. So it’s not the last home game. I will be rooting from North East Florida like I do every game.

No you can't. But hey, we do live in the world of fake news and alternate facts. Believe what you want. (I suppose collectively that is actually feasible - some people arrive late/some people leave early).

I understand that people can arrive late and others leave early.

If I’m ever right on anything - it would be actual attendance numbers

Ticketmaster always makes it seem like the upper deck sidelines, upper half of the rows are all sold out.

Then you go to a game, and there are very few people up there.

I think there’s a lot more available than what’s shown.

There was a man who was being noisy wild and walking around which other than the walking around thing was good but when UNC was ahead 27-20 he left. This puzzled me because he seemed so into it and was at least making noise. Why...for those who leave when SU is only down 1 TD do you leave?
Were you in section 212 by any chance?

It's Parents Weekend. 38K-40K.

Agree, parents weekend actually hurts attendance. Mom and dad up from long island, dad wants to go to the game, mom wants to visit an orchard and go to dinner in armory. Who do we think wins out? The 7 pm start hopefully will remedy a situation like this;)

Ticketmaster always makes it seem like the upper deck sidelines, upper half of the rows are all sold out.

usally around 50 % of upper deck is sold with more on su side and end zone above the band

Also, is anyone else embarrassed that we can’t even do an Orange out right? I almost felt like there was more non-orange there yesterday than there was orange...

Next year CUSE needs to put the t shirts out for free. I know it’d be pricey for them. But, recruiting advantage and obviously they are going to raise rates on our seaston tickets, which is why I’m assuming we haven’t received the renewals yet... LOL
Spot on, i echo your thoughts. Problem is this needs to be a systemic, school sanctioned thing and yes, the most important thing, dish the shirts to the first 35k. I know thats alot of shirts and $$$ but yes, it would have to be an investment and might grab a few new season tix holders with the free shirt and entertaining football.

i didnt get people leaving down 7 late in the 4th either.. you want to give up down 2 scores i can get but down 1.. crazy thing is i think we got the ball back like 4 times after that

I know, watching the replay today, it was the 7-8 min mark.

I think those seats are bought in bulk by 3rd partys driving up the price.

Regardless - great to see a push for NC State. Initially i was shocked at the idea of 42k... but maybe they can get there. Really would love nothing more than 45plus but I’ll settle for a big win

People standing in line for 45 minutes to catch a bus to skytop a 15 to 20 minute walk. Only in America.

Well to be fair, I've only been to one game but from my memory, a large chunk of people were older and disabled like myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom