NC State attendance | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

No more complaints from me. The AD and Dome are taking clear, visible steps to get these seats sold.

Going around telling my friends about the 20% off and scooping up lots.

It hasn’t been fun like this since before Maryland in 2019

yep, gotta do it for this one. They need to push, drop whatever to get another 6-7 K in there
Yep , get ‘em in the dome, If SU plays well and it’s a nut house in there , thousands of new fans possibly, My son brought some of his Binghamton University frat brothers to Purdue, they came back for Virginia and are coming to NC State. They loved it.

Last edited:
Yep , get ‘em in the dome, If SU plays well and it’s a nut house in there , thousands of new fans possibly, My son brought some of his Binghamton University frat brothers to Purdue, they came back for Virginia and are coming to NC State. They loved it.

Yup every person that I’ve brought this year has been back for multiple games now

Once people get in the building they’re seeing the value

One of them said they are buying seasons for next year they’ve had so much fun

The flash sale doesn't let you see the Ticketmaster map. Only gives an option for Section and # seats. I think people like to actually know where in the section they're buying. Seems like maybe it was rushed out in beta?

should remind the locals they can't get dinner reservations so may as well be in the dome!

But agreed, luckily I reserve rooms as soon as schedule comes out, primarily to avoid this issue. We normally stay in Sheraton but had to go a little farther out for this one.

One of these sides is not like the other 3 (and it's actually more unsold than this).

Although upper deck on the home sidelines isn't great either. Seems to be the primary selling issue.

View attachment 220743
I sit in 319 on the aisle in Row F. Seasons went to $650 this year. Could have moved 5 rows higher and saved $150 on each of my four seats. Guessing the completely open row is the last row for f the $650s and the sold out row behind it is where the next price point starts. I think there are at least 4 levels in that section. Made little sense at the time and the data apparently bears that out

the walk from Manley is actually pretty quick and the bus option is there on a nasty day.

never had a problem riding the bus from Skytop. If you like to go to the quad now its an easy on off and the ride back is only busy on games where we have people stay to the end.
I've spent many years parking at Skytop and taking the shuttle. Never had any problems and I would recommend it

I sit in 319 on the aisle in Row F. Seasons went to $650 this year. Could have moved 5 rows higher and saved $150 on each of my four seats. Guessing the completely open row is the last row for f the $650s and the sold out row behind it is where the next price point starts. I think there are at least 4 levels in that section. Made little sense at the time and the data apparently bears that out

319 Row J for this game ($147) is more than I paid for my season ticket in 309 Row A.

319 Row K is $42 cheaper, at $105.

One section over, 320 Row K is $78.

Perhaps that's all normal, I don't know. But $70 difference to be one row back and about 10 seats over seems disparate to me.

Maybe there's nothing they can do, because a $650 season ticket holder probably won't be one for long if they start lowering the seats next to them to, say, $50 per game for promotions.

You can sit on the 25 ish yard line upper deck for 41.50 . I honestly wonder if all the people out there know how to use the map.

You can sit on the 25 ish yard line upper deck for 41.50 . I honestly wonder if all the people out there know how to use the map.
Did this for Wagner. Great view

My last year of seasons were in that area. Just before they jump in price as you move to the middle. They’re fantastic seats for the price.

Did this for Wagner. Great view

The only bad seats in the whole Dome are the last 2-3 rows of the middle deck in the end zones. And that's only because the upper deck overhang creates darkness. But if you wanted to get to concessions or bathrooms quickly, you can't beat it for that.

Otherwise, all seats are a great view of the game based on how the place was built. Entire upper deck is so much better than you'd get at other stadiums built higher and further from the field.

should remind the locals they can't get dinner reservations so may as well be in the dome!

But agreed, luckily I reserve rooms as soon as schedule comes out, primarily to avoid this issue. We normally stay in Sheraton but had to go a little farther out for this one.
Rooms are tough. Also a hurdle if GameDay was considering the game. Not a lot of rooms available.

Does the family weekend crowd usually top most others during football? Curious what that bounce is with such an important game.

Obviously there are smarter people than I on this, but if they turned down the loud speaker volume two notches, it'd help reverb, etc and be "cleaner".

This game will probably be deafening the first quarter, and hopefully throughout

I've spent many years parking at Skytop and taking the shuttle. Never had any problems and I would recommend it

Every time I've done it, I've been late. I give an hour from the time I park, and it's never long enough.

The only bad seats in the whole Dome are the last 2-3 rows of the middle deck in the end zones. And that's only because the upper deck overhang creates darkness. But if you wanted to get to concessions or bathrooms quickly, you can't beat it for that.

Otherwise, all seats are a great view of the game based on how the place was built. Entire upper deck is so much better than you'd get at other stadiums built higher and further from the field.

Soldier field is a lot like the carrier dome, in that the upper level seats make you feel a lot closer to the action than you are and not too many bad seats in the place.

Yeah, I get that all the time. So I also use it to my advantage.

Of course, it's kinda true, so sometimes I'm not faking it.

Yeah, me too. I have weird hearing. I hear things really, really well, except for certain upper frequencies. Background noise at the right pitch in a restaurant can leave me unable to hear conversation from someone sitting right next to me. Fans in rooms also leave me unable to hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom