NC State Game Thread... | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell ya I have watched Serv get his butt handed to him bye number 2 all damn game. It’s disgusting. Also no runs up middle and we started getting yards. Shocker.
He got his but kicked all game in Week 1.. He is not an interior lineman at all.. and has almost zero lower body strength.. He is the largest problem on the OL and has been all year

Single coverage into the boundary, corner with outside leverage... how you don't just let that fly blind off of a 1 step drop I don't know.

I'm fine with it. Were gonna need it at some point anyway. Needed points for some positive momentum. 4th down failure would've been depth.

The problem isn’t 4th down. It was 3rd down.

That’s why they don’t want to go on 4th down. He’s flawed.

Dino is just getting frustrated with Tommy... Is fans have been frustrated since the first possession.

Watching La Familia videos make me tear up now

I'm fine with it. Were gonna need it at some point anyway. Needed points for some positive momentum. 4th down failure would've been depth.

I'll take only have to score one more time over positive momentum. This team doesnt have 2 more drives in it.

Does he have difficulty seeing the middle of the field with his height? Not that he’s short but I don’t know.

There wasn’t much traffic in front of him when his WR went to make his break. Should have thrown it right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.