NC State Game Thread... | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
U guys are crazy. U need the points no matter. This team isn’t scoring twice and making 2 2pt conversions. U take the fg hope they get a turnover here and get them sweating.
We still need 2 tds What are you talking about, if he missed that we still need 2 tds

Cole just pitched a gem for the Astros. ALCS will be good.
Didn't go to the game because this crap was going to be on. Horrible decision.

Brandon Berry and Kingsley Jonathan are bright spots in the darkest of abysses

they have a chance, need the offense to step up now. Defense did it’s jobs

WHY NOT THROW THAT SLANT?

yes I was yelling.
It feels like there are chemistry issues all over this team and it starts with the qb... I don't think the WRs trust him to get them the ball... I don't think the o-line trusts him to make the right decision back there. The kid clearly has talent, but the flow and the feel just isn't there tonight. For all the videos about family it looks like it doesn't take much adversity to get these guys to start turning on each other.

This is college... every now and then you'll have a stinker of a year. My concern is that the offense is seriously simplistic and limited in year 4 and it seems like our recruiting is no bueno.

I'll take only have to score one more time over positive momentum. This team doesnt have 2 more drives in it.

But they have another td and both 2 pt conversions. No.

Single coverage into the boundary, corner with outside leverage... how you don't just let that fly blind off of a 1 step drop I don't know.

It’s an RVA throw to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors