NC State game thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

NC State game thread

We've ran for more yards in the past 2 games than Hunt has total passing.

We are averaging 9.3 yards per carry as a team right now.

9.3 yards per carry. As a team.

Someone tell me why we ever got away from that today? How are we only up 14 with numbers like that? Good lord.

What do you know we're going to beat nc state by as much as Clemson did.

Imagine if we had made that last sack and recovered in the endzone? Crud.

Love that Daoust is still on the kids!! Shows the intensity on Defensive side!

Zian jones and John raymon unsung heroes today. Welsh and of course Bromley had big days.

Really loved the way Kirkland played but lets hope Davis is ok and returns next weekend.

First ACC win booyah

Is it worth it to bring in a Great recruiter who may not be a good teaching or scheming coach and make him OC for a talent uptick in exchange for hoping he can learn on the job with our QB coach and RB coach who have game calling experience?

tak: 313 said:
Which gave them their best field position after a score. We're really good at keeping them behind the 25 yard line.

I'll take a touchback every time.

Is it worth it to bring in a Great recruiter who may not be a good teaching or scheming coach and make him OC for a talent uptick in exchange for hoping he can learn on the job with our QB coach and RB coach who have game calling experience?
Yes. Guys can learn to be better coaches. I'm not sure they can improve much as recruiters. You either have it or you don't.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom