NC State game thread | Syracusefan.com

NC State game thread

Really disappointed that Estime wasn't on the KO return team, with the staff instead opting to put PTG out there.

Even more disappointed in the holding call on Macky that caused the drive to stall out.

Really disappointed that Estime wasn't on the KO return team, with the staff instead opting to put PTG out there.

Even more disappointed in the holding call on Macky that caused the drive to stall out.

Offensive holds have killed us this year as they've killed my dolphins. I blame myself. Wherever my loyalties go, offensive holds follow.

Our line is looking strong though.

That ball Hunt threw was way overthrown, West looked open
Agree, it was one of the few times West actually gets open downfield and Hunt overthrew him by 7 or 8 yards.

What I would do to participate in a real North Carolina bbq tailgate... *mouth watering*

Am I crazy, or does West absolutely have to make that catch? It looked like it went right through his hands. I know it was a little behind him, but still. Come on.

Heard Funderburkes name!!!

on special teams...

Am I crazy, or does West absolutely have to make that catch? It looked like it went right through his hands. I know it was a little behind him, but still. Come on.

It was behind him with his momentum going the other way, more of a terrible throw.

Hunt needs to settle down he's missing some easy throws.

Love Hunt and what he means going forward, but you can see why the QB position was a battle.

Love Hunt and what he means going forward, but you can see why the QB position was a battle.

Make the throws with no mobility OR
dont make the throw, with mobility

damed if you do, damed if you dont

I see a big sack in the near future.

What a fkin hit by Kelly at safety. Yeow

Last edited:
We need there receivers to fear going anywhere near the middle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom