NC State Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

Yeah good points. Tbh, I’m factoring in bad special teams in my feelings. I think they aren’t the same or worse (hard to do) but missed fgs etc.
SU's Special Teams have given you - and all Orange faithful - reason to be concerned. Out Offense and Defense were ruling the game v. UNLV. I believe the Offense will offense, the D will be decent to good. That should be sufficient to cover ST errors...again.

SU's Special Teams have given you - and all Orange faithful - reason to be concerned. Out Offense and Defense were ruling the game v. UNLV. I believe the Offense will offense, the D will be decent to good. That should be sufficient to cover ST errors...again.
Who knows? If Allen doesn't keep his balance on that 4th and 1 where the DB doesn't wrap up, we're all crying in our beer. Same w/Woodard dropping that easy Int.
If they come out of Raleigh with a solid, clean victory I'll be thrilled. Would love to see them show me a complete game.

Jobity has been playing DT since GT.
Half glass full. If that's the case, maybe Jobity has been playing out of position and we need to see who else might have potential inside. Optimist thoughts

I'm wondering what Stanford does against ND today. I want to see how "bad" that loss actually was

I'm still bitter about 1997. #13 Cuse did everything possible to give the game to a 6-5 NC State team. Cuse succeeded in overtime. 32-31 Pack. It's a top #5 loss in the P Era.
That was typical Coach P. At the time those losses were unacceptable but boy do I yearn for those days after the last 20 or so years.

Week 6 - Fan Gear: Peep the Nike SB Dunk High Pro from 2005, an absolute gem. Something light for tonight’s game ;)

What are you rocking?!
IMG_1542.jpeg

I have a friends surprise 50th. The surprise is I am leaving after the surprise to come home and watch the game.
Or just have your friend tune in the game. If they refuse, no one can blame you for leaving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom