NC State/UNC insane | Syracusefan.com

NC State/UNC insane

Absolutely stupid foul by Carolina with 1.5 left on clock. I would have ripped off my jacket if SU did that.

NC State, specifically TJ Warren has gotten some seriously bad calls. The 4th foul that changed the game was phantom and he clearly got fouled on what could have been a game winner.

Kind of cant blame NC State if they freak out on the officiating after tonight.

Absolutely stupid foul by Carolina with 1.5 left on clock. I would have ripped off my jacket if SU did that.

To be fair it was a total gift they got the lead in the first place.
I mean NIT St. fouled but it actually gets called 80' from the basket w/ 3sec's left maybe 5% of the time. And ya Warren was probably fouled before that.

Still wondering how they didn't call a foul for T.J. Warren on his last shot. Clearly hacked across the arm. That has to be called.

sendithome said:
The last thirty seconds is an exhibition on how not to referee. Both coaches are exasperated.

It was a parade to the ft line for unc last couple minutes. They drive and get breathed on it's a foul, tj warren gets mugged no call, until the hold with 1.5. Refereeing is so bad, it ruins the game.

Keep in mind, NC State has never lost a game. They have just had games taken from them by the refs. They would have at least 30 national titles if it wasn't for Swofford.

Keep in mind, NC State has never lost a game. They have just had games taken from them by the refs. They would have at least 30 national titles if it wasn't for Swofford.
I'm with you but the officiating was pretty rough tonight.

Lol at nc state's D, how many more good looks from 3 are they gonna give Paige?

Tyler Lewis is the biggest nerd I've ever seen playing basketball. What a dork!

cto said:
Some how I like theses down to the wire games better... when they do not involve us

Ditto

Everyone gonna rip Gottfried for not calling time now? Horrid defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom