NC State/UNC insane | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State/UNC insane

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 44s
NC State just punched its NIT ticket.
TypeTrust-EverythingOldIsNewAgain.png

Their post game thread already has 8 pages (on phone). Several posts about Gottfried needing to go all Boeheim in the presser.

Their post game thread already has 8 pages (on phone). Several posts about Gottfried needing to go all Boeheim in the presser.
JB'S name is a verb on that board tonight.

Tyler Lewis is the biggest nerd I've ever seen playing basketball. What a dork!

Not to be cruel but why do they guard that kid? Seems like an good ball handler but just don't foul him,back off him to help out, play the passing angles inside and just let him shoot.

NC State looked like a bunch of matadors on that last possession.

LOL. Marcus Page is left handed so NCSt defenders all hedge right and give him a clear path to his left for a layup. Unbelievable. He's definitely a great clutch shooter .

If I could add one player from the conference to SU's roster it would be Paige, we'd cut down the nets in April.

State deserved to lose the way they played D on Paige, pathetic.

He made shots though. That save in the 1H was awesome. They ran some great plays/screens for him and he was running around like crazy getting open.

Reading crack ride tonight was almost like sex. I feel like I need a cigarette after reading their whining and laughing at their tears. THE RAYUFFS!!! THE RAYUFFS!!!

Weird how Ennis gets all the Nba pub and you dont hear a peep about Paige...I think that will be changing

Weird how Ennis gets all the Nba pub and you dont hear a peep about Paige...I think that will be changing
It is all about your team winning. Now UNC is winning, thus Paige enters stage left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom