NC State/UNC | Syracusefan.com

NC State/UNC

MiniCuse

All Conference
Has been a pretty good game. The refs have finally managed to give it UNC. CJ Leslie just fouled out. Both of NC State's bigs with 4. 8 minutes left. Complete hosejob, as usual in the ACC.

Has been a pretty good game. The refs have finally managed to give it UNC. CJ Leslie just fouled out. Both of NC State's bigs with 4. 8 minutes left. Complete hosejob, as usual in the ACC.

Agreed, but shocking buffoonery by the NC State bench not knowing he had 4 fouls

Agreed, but shocking buffoonery by the NC State bench not knowing he had 4 fouls

Absolutely. How do you not make sure Gottfried knows C.J. has four?

I can't wait until we're playing UNC/Duke in Greensboro and get absolutely hosed by the refs down the stretch.

I can't wait until we're playing UNC/Duke in Greensboro and get absolutely hosed by the refs down the stretch.

Hell, it wasn't even down the stretch. From the beginning of the second half it's been ridiculous foul after ridiculous foul against State. Zeller is an NFL quarterback, apparently.

Zeller finally fouls out. State has a shot at this.

What a bail out call sending Barnes to the line.

Are you kidding me? Offensive foul. No call. Travel on Barnes? No call. Touch foul on NC State. GTFOH.

If unc loses do they still get the one out west? I just dont wanna see them as a 2 in the east

I think the one seeds are already set, honestly. We won't see them as a two. I hope not.

that was an offensive foul and then the unc player looked to be on the end line on the subsequent ncsu possession

Wow, Elmore is losing his mind - and rightly so.

Looked like Watts might have been on the end line - could they do a in-close shot on that or what???

Wow. No call on that. Seriously? Plus I thought the one guy stepped on the baseline before chucking it downcourt.

Wow, Elmore is losing his mind - and rightly so.

Looked like Watts might have been on the end line - could they do a in-close shot on that or what???

they barely have the technology for that

"The big story is the officiating today."

No . in a year of god-awful officiating, this game may be the worst. The conferences need to look at officiating in general, it's very, very broken.

"The big story is the officiating today."

No ****. in a year of god-awful officiating, this game may be the worst. The conferences need to look at officiating in general, it's very, very fixed.

I corrected that for you.

And dude gets mugged on the last shot attempt. No call.

Ah, way to go officials! That's always how you want the game to end - the losing team walking toward the officials cursing and swinging their arms.

Great job ACC!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom