NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18

That dude was awesome today way better than Black and Smith might have got himself drafted hes been on some boards in the second round.

Forgot how much older talent that team had behind Musselmans overhyped freshmen Davis, Council and the Mitchell twins is a good team right there.
Black's box score wasn't spectacular but he did a great job making Dick disappear.

Jay Wright said Dennis Gates coaches like an IBM executive.

I think it was meant as a compliment.
He was well dressed like Jay but that's where the similarities end.

I keep wanting pretty much every big man I am watching the past 2 days. Can we just get one of those guys?
No, we need to keep using schollys on 7 ft projects.
Alot of these teams employ PFs who are physical w lateral quickness instead.

I'm amused when old school announcers like Raftery get so excited about a bounce pass inside, even if its a bad pass in traffic or down at some guys ankles.
I remember Vitale losing his ish back in 1988 during the McD’s game when Owens made a 45-degree entry bounce pass.

“It’s a lost art, baby”.

Refs call a foul on every possession this Houston game

Jeezus... Auburn looks like one of our many teams from the past that couldn't buy a free throw...

Could have been a big miss by the official on the last Kansas free throw. Shooter tried to miss and banked it in, but, if he HAD missed and Kansas got a putback, shooter was over the line early.

Could have been a big miss by the official on the last Kansas free throw. Shooter tried to miss and banked it in, but, if he HAD missed and Kansas got a putback, shooter was over the line early.
If I’m trying to miss a FT on purpose I’m not using regular form and trying to miss with finesse

I’m doing a soccer style over the head two armed throw in line drive off the front of the rim

I hear ya but I wouldn't mind if Sampson journeyed up to the 315 in the summer and taught our coaches how to get their players to play all out all of the time. Cuz he does that better than anybody.

Effort he gets no doubt. The rest of it is... ufc with a ball

Auburn is terrible .

At some point you have to believe Houston is going to run into a team that they can’t score enough to beat

Houston has been a good tournament team the last few years under Sampson.

Final Four in 2021 as a 3 seed
Elite 8 in 2022 as a 5 seed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom