NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24 | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a lot of people, those “elective” surgeries included things like knee surgery, shoulder surgery, removal of skin growths that may or may not be malignant...
Not in my experience. I know my father canceled one of those, but that was on him.

I know of multiple orthapedic, dental, etc. Surgeries done in multiple states, including NY. All done when elective surgeries weren't allowed.

Not in my experience. I know my father canceled one of those, but that was on him.

I know of multiple orthapedic, dental, etc. Surgeries done in multiple states, including NY. All done when elective surgeries weren't allowed.
All anecdotal, obviously, but I know people who fit these categories. I myself postponed a physical. Yes it was my choice. I “elected” to wait. But that has direct impact on those healthcare providers.

You're a dead ender. I said he was better in other parts of the state, you can read that a lot of different ways.

A day later I still dont get what u meant by this statement. He should have treated this as a region by region case from the start.

You can always make more $, let me tell ya something you can always make more money but my sister who was rising in the ranks at Hilton hotels was told in one day she had to fire 43 people, several of those people have to file for bankruptcy or have no idea how they will be able to catch up on their mortgage or pay their bills or fees their family. Long after that $1200 was gone or people stop getting that extra $600 unemployment benefit they will still be in financial ruins. I don’t qualify for any of that but people are truly not interested in hearing you can always make more $

All anecdotal, obviously, but I know people who fit these categories. I myself postponed a physical. Yes it was my choice. I “elected” to wait. But that has direct impact on those healthcare providers.
Yes it does. My niece was furloughed from an orthapedic hospital. Severe underlying, She was the 1st removed for her protection, but there were other furloughs, and other nurses in her hospital have died.

I've seen the ER nurse group chats where they are watching 20-29 year olds actively dying.

Last edited:
You can always make more $, let me tell ya something you can always make more money but my sister who was rising in the ranks at Hilton hotels was told in one day she had to fire 43 people, several of those people have to file for bankruptcy or have no idea how they will be able to catch up on their mortgage or pay their bills or fees their family. Long after that $1200 was gone or people stop getting that extra $600 unemployment benefit they will still be in financial ruins. I don’t qualify for any of that but people are truly not interested in hearing you can always make more $

People are ready to get back to work and get back their lives. The country is ready too we have controlled the beast. Time to get back our lives.

I thought the economy-Meister genius in charge had engineered the greatest economy in the history of economies? If things were so good, why can’t our country adequately support people financially for a few months. Where’d all the money go? People can’t work for a couple months and we’re screwed? And they can’t be helped? How good were things in the first place then? People gotta legit risk death so they can make money and feed their family now?

Some country.

This can't honestly be really surprising to anyone, can it? It is, in part, what Bernie Sanders has been pitching during his campaigning. Along the lines of "just ask yourself then why the middle class hasn't seen a raise in 40 plus years." This has been the case through the years with both Republican and Democratic administrations, and truly hits with the harsh fact in just how many Americans literally live pay check to pay check.

People are ready to get back to work and get back their lives. The country is ready too we have controlled the beast. Time to get back our lives.

so what are you proposing?

Somebody always says that in every Sharknado movie.

Right before they get eaten.
40bicu.jpg

You're about 6 hours behind

Quarantine seems silly. What I mean, is the living spaces don't allow it very well. They'll all hang out, regardless. Hopefully it's a test on arrival, continued monitoring and an effective quarantine plan when there are positives

No enlighten me. I do know I read thr recap article .com and he said we are on track for phase 2 next week.

he’s on a totally different page than you.

hope you saw McMahon today

What did he say other then telling people if their going out to the beaches and parks what to expect. He wants people to be smart and continue doing what we've been doing but hes not gonna come down with a seat team to onondaga lake park if a few people decide to set a picnic or decide to throw a football around.

How so ? You think I'm extreme to one end I think your extreme to the other end. Hes very in the middle.

clueless. I’m right in the middle. Exactly where McMahon is.

You remind me of the Mayor in jaws. The shark (virus) is still out there. Waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom