NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea 1 minute is most of 60 minutes.

Answer me honestly and realistically. We are approaching summer do u really think people are gonna abide by wearing masks when they hit the open beaches parks or as we continue to the reopening process when they go out and walking from store to store or to restraunt spot in like the mall when like destiny reopens fully by phase 4 or when like the movie tavern reopens for examples. I'm not endorsing doing anything just asking you.

Cuomo mentions masks multiple times every press briefing. You think he bought stock in it. Other states have the same mask requirements in public those governors dont mention it as much as he does. That's all he talks bout.

Probably because it’s pretty important. Your president refusing to wear one is pretty idiotic, no?

Your barber is at risk of dying from covid19 and so are his clients. Think about the 93,000 that have died from coronavirus. People can wait for a haircut.

You completely missed what I was saying.

You completely missed what I was saying.

Which is what? It’s more important for your barber to keep his business open during a global pandemic than it is to be alive? What happens is he gets the virus?

Probably because it’s pretty important. Your president refusing to wear one is pretty idiotic, no?

Why dont the governor of Illinois has the same requirements in the state as we do he doesnt mention it multiple times every briefing.

Answer me honestly and realistically. We are approaching summer do u really think people are gonna abide by wearing masks when they hit the open beaches parks or as we continue to the reopening process when they go out and walking from store to store or to restraunt spot in like the mall when like destiny reopens fully by phase 4 or when like the movie tavern reopens for examples. I'm not endorsing doing anything just asking you.

Not on beaches but in stores, yes.

Why are you against following simple, common sense rules meant to keep people safe?

Why dont the governor of Illinois has the same requirements in the state as we do he doesnt mention it multiple times every briefing.

Why do you care what the governor of Illinois has to say? Did Illinois have 23,000 covid deaths?

If they are in public and near other people they are supposed to. If they don’t I hope the get removed. If you don’t agree then you are promoting spreading the virus.

Your barber is at risk of dying from covid19 and so are his clients. Think about the 93,000 that have died from coronavirus. People can wait for a haircut.

How's it any different than my doctor putting on a mask and me wearing a mask to get a blood pressure test. Saying everyone is going to die isn't intellectually honest.

If they are in public and near other people they are supposed to. If they don’t I hope the get removed. If you don’t agree then you are promoting spreading the virus.

I'm not endorsing or promoting anything. I'm just asking. Think of the demand the Pent up energy summer and the different places and things to do where people will be able to go. U and I live in CNY we could be into phase 4 by end of june. You think people are gonna leave a mask on between the movie theater and going to get a refill on popcorn for example. Tons of variables to consider and impossible to enforce everywhere.

How's it any different than my doctor putting on a mask and me wearing a mask to get a blood pressure test. Saying everyone is going to die isn't intellectually honest.

My barber will wear a mask and so will I and any other of his clients.

People don’t need haircuts. Doctors are pretty important. By the way, non elective surgeries were shut down. Those are more important than a haircut.

He has a very strict lockdown, meanwhile him and his family members have traveled to other states to recreate.

Good for him on his strict lockdown. Probably saved a lot of lives.

He has a very strict lockdown, meanwhile him and his family members have traveled to other states to recreate.

These governors are do as I say not as I do. You think Cuomo hasn't had a haircut since march. Please !!!

I'm not endorsing or promoting anything. I'm just asking. Think of the demand the Pent up energy summer and the different places and things to do where people will be able to go. U and I live in CNY we could be into phase 4 by end of june. You think people are gonna leave a mask on between the movie theater and going to get a refill on popcorn for example. Tons of variables to consider and impossible to enforce everywhere.

Yes I do. Because not everyone thinks they are invincible or will just “bounce back” if they get the virus. People generally care about their health and are responsible.

These governors are do as I say not as I do. You think Cuomo hasn't had a haircut since march. Please !!!

Are you mad at all the other people that closed their businesses or just the governors?

Can you at least show us the flow before and after the haircut you get? Feel free to blurt face out

People don’t need haircuts. Doctors are pretty important. By the way, non elective surgeries were shut down. Those are more important than a haircut.

I don’t think this is true...non elective surgeries were never shut down...elective surgeries were but have been restarted again...

elective surgeries include from hernias all the way to a nose job/Botox...meaning people could now get a facelift but I can’t get my haircut?

I can go to Walmart or other large store and mingle with hundreds of people, but I can’t go to my small local bar where I’ll only see maybe 15-20 people max?

Be honest with yourself, some of these rules are silly and contradict themselves

Are you mad at all the other people that closed their businesses or just the governors?

That's a small percentage compared to the people who had their businesses shut down and subsequently lost their businesses.

I do have to say, it’s pretty annoying to see Cuomo with fresh hair...I mean his brother even commented on him getting haircuts...

So he can get a haircut but we cant. He said you wearing a mask says you respect me you respect my health. He said you not wearing a mask could mean by death. He said if you sit on a park bench and sneeze and I sit on that same park bench now I could be infected. The guy is so full of himself must be getting a self workout in from patting himself on the back so much. Btw he would never be in the same place a common folk would be unless it has political reason attached. Last thing I'll say on him please if we cant run him out of office let's make sure he never holds any other office again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom