NCAA Day 1 Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Day 1 Thread

In the Big East what Woodall did right there is just good 'ole hard-nosed defense. :)

Or the UL press!

Witchita State should be winning by double digits at this point. Pitt is looking horrible.
I know a few fools are rooting for our fellow BE/ACC brethren to win, but even though I picked Pitt in this game, I am rooting for them to lose. Does that make me bad.

I know a few fools are rooting for our fellow BE/ACC brethren to win, but even though I picked Pitt in this game, I am rooting for them to lose. Does that make me bad.

No, I end up rooting against the teams I pick all the time - and I root against the Big East if it's Pitt, G'Town, or UConn (and any other squad I particularly dislike any given year).

No, on the contrary.
It makes you good, reasonable, rational.
You know, as opposed to this.
20070213mf_pitt8_450.jpg

Pitt likes passing the ball to Wichita State. Strange strategy.

Gottlieb really solid as an analyst.

Yeah, he always has been. I thought he was somewhat over the top about SU on TV (no clue why it was just on TV - he prolly found it funny after a bit), but on radio he was always great. He and Bilas were the best two for college basketball analysis.

Did the Pitt guy go to the bench, have a coach blot his eye with a tissue, than give it to the player to do the same????? WTH kind of treatment is that?

This march madness app is great. Can watch games and still look like i am working.
Wow, thanks.
Even on my crappy 3G as we are experiencing wifi problems at work, it still streams better than those lousy sites!
Great call, and again, much thanks!

"Where is the offense coming from for Pittsburgh?"

Ha, I think we hear that exact line every year around this time. Can't believe they hoodwink people into picking them every season. As always, they're a very average team that takes advantage of the officiating in the Big East.

In other news, seeing those green seats at the Delta Center really makes me sick to my stomach. Bad memories.

Pitt is done. Dammit, I changed that pick yesterday in my bracket.

Wow, thanks.
Even on my crappy 3G as we are experiencing wifi problems at work, it still streams better than those lousy sites!
Great call, and again, much thanks!
I really should just go home though. I'd be just as productive.