NCAA Day 1 Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Day 1 Thread

I can't root for St.Louis simply due to that one kid with the blue highlight-mohawk.

BE basketball not translating well to the big dance so far... Pitt getting rolled down 15 with less than 5.

I really hope we get the negative effect and will play better since it looks like we will be allowed to play clean.

Wish they would stop trying to refer to play in games as first round and this as second round. Confuses the hell out of me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I really should just go home though. I'd be just as productive.
I did 5 minutes of actual work today, and boy was it good work.
But still, could have gotten that done at home remoting into work, while baking cookies for the entire population of China.

I really want to go home, or at the very least, to my friend's house complete with outside bar.

Pitt should have been going through Adams all game. Their guards have been atrocious yet they kept chucking.

Effin' Pitt. I can't believe I picked those scrubs to win today.

Interesting move by the shockers to go press up 15...

I didn't know you were allowed to change your defense once the game started.
BTW interesting does not imply good. Not sure why they are not slowing the game down.

It's been a lame series of games so far...no drama at all. Best game was Bucknell-Butler, but that didn't come down to the wire at all.

I did 5 minutes of actual work today, and boy was it good work.
But still, could have gotten that done at home remoting into work, while baking cookies for the entire population of China.

I really want to go home, or at the very least, to my friend's house complete with outside bar.
I spent three hours with my door closed while on a "conference call"

It would be interesting to see what Bhullar could do on a team that has a clue on how to get him the ball. He is a force on defense just by standing under the rim and putting his hands up. although slow and unathletic, he is only a frosh and looks WAY more athletic than he did in high school

And never bet on Coach Dixon. So...I'm...2 for 3. Because I picked Pitt and I'm a complete idiot.

Wichita State never let them back in. Credit to them.

And never bet on Coach Dixon. So...I'm...2 for 3. Because I picked Pitt and I'm a complete idiot.

I hear you. Not a good start to a couple of my brackets.

Um, what's with the St. Mary's guy who is repeatedly airballing set-shots?

Um, what's with the St. Mary's guy who is repeatedly airballing set-shots?

I don't know - but I'm a fan. I might still be able to play D1 ball!