NCAA Final Four Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very underrated aspect of the game... I mean, we haven’t won a championship since “Rasta guy.”
I’m still convinced that was Gumby who then shaved the dreads & did another 4 years of college under an alias.

I don't care much about MSU one way or another. I do respect Izzo for what his teams have accomplished. But I have no patience for TT and their thug ball.

He was still in the air. By rule, he's the shooter until he lands in balance. The contact actually moved him out of bounds.

I'm referring to the foul on the play where there was the double dribble. I had wondered if it occurred before the ball was picked up. it was not. It came afterwards. i was not commenting on the foul with the three attempt.

I don't care much about MSU one way or another. I do respect Izzo for what his teams have accomplished. But I have no patience for TT and their thug ball.
“Thug ball” is actually some of the best defense I’ve seen since the heyday of Tark the Shark & his Runnin’ Rebels.
This is just great defense- and Sparty’s D ain’t bad either!

Texas Tech missed a lot of open shots in first half while holding MSU scoreless 6:30. Will probably cost them the game. Should be up way more than 2 points. Missed their opportunity.

I'm referring to the foul on the play where there was the double dribble. I had wondered if it occurred before the ball was picked up. it was not. It came afterwards. i was not commenting on the foul with the three attempt.

Got it.

The lack of fouls being called right now is comically absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom