NCAA National Championship Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship Thread...

Nope. It’s a joke.
I don't get it. There's a ton of claims that it's all biased, and then when there's a way to ensure that a call is not biased, it's a problem because it takes a little time?

I don't mind replay. I wish it were quicker, but if you can fix certain mistakes, fix 'em.
That said, i HATE the new NFL pass interference replay rule. That's going to be insane.

Knicks better stay away from Culver...grosssss

They could do a lot worse. Would statistically be one of the best shooters on our team despite releasing it on the way down half the time. Probably never turns into a guy you can run the offense through but he’s a solid all around player and that’s pretty much as good as it gets in this year’s draft unfortunately.

Edit: Having said that, he’s not who I’d be hoping for if I put myself in the Knicks shoes, but the pickings get pretty slim if they have bad luck and fall to 5 or something.

Last edited:
This is disgusting. I hate the ACC. I hate the Greensboro Mafia. I’ll never root for a conference team to win the national title unless it’s some doormat like Wake Forest.[/QUOTE

I am not even taking that far not rooting for anyone but us

This is disgusting. I hate the ACC. I hate the Greensboro Mafia. I’ll never root for a conference team to win the national title unless it’s some doormat like Wake Forest.

Virginia’s not part of that mafia.

How much cash dud culver lose ?

Those were the only two missed calls in the whole tourney.
Sometimes i hate how 'concise' you are. Sometimes i'm like, "well, alright."

I don't get it. There's a ton of claims that it's all biased, and then when there's a way to ensure that a call is not biased, it's a problem because it takes a little time?

I don't mind replay. I wish it were quicker, but if you can fix certain mistakes, fix 'em.
That said, i HATE the new NFL pass interference replay rule. That's going to be insane.

That’s not replay. That’s some convoluted frame scrubbing nonsense. You can’t say that one call has to be conclusive to overturn it, so you don’t overturn it, and then the next time you use replay, a call that is the very definition of inconclusive is overturned.

If you’re not going to be consistent, the whole system becomes a joke, which it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom