NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 24 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 24

Can’t help but think of when we played on this weekend 2 years ago….and how much stronger and faster Houston was than us. And we were way more athletic that year than we have been the last two.

Makes me extra excited for the Starling addition as I’m assuming that recruiting stronger and faster players will be a priority going forward. Hope all of our returnees are already two weeks into working out and getting better. The string beans and slow guys days gotta be done with if we hope to beat teams like this.
No longer the slowest backcourt and weakest frontcourt in the league

I decided to count the upsets according to see so far and found that favorites are actually 40-14 to this point. The upsets are concentrated in the East region plus the top teams going down. Some games have bene previous underdogs against each other. But otherwise, the tournament has been more chalky than I realized.
Need to run the upsets by seed differential, which will tell a different story

Pete Carril’s Princeton team……couldn’t handle Jim Boeheim and Lawrence Moten.

Just wanted to be angered and outraged all over again that the college b-ball world actually thought they’d beat us in the dance because they almost beat Georgetown in ‘89 and because of Richmond ‘91. FOH, though! Moten went 8-10!

…..I miss feeling….

Would Boeheim take that time out? At 12:05?

Whelp, I’m down to Texas in my F4, but I really can’t remember being this nonchalant about my champion being busted out this early. Sorry Tide, go back to bribing the cops.

Princeton is not going gently into that good night.

ECA313DE-3486-4F7E-998E-3D627D42536B.gif

Please step on their throats Creighton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom