NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 24 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 24

My friend calls super talented players who drift into the background and go 3-17 while doing nothing to impact the game in big losses…”NyQuil”.

Even a great player can be a “NyQuil”. He calls Paul George a “NyQuil” while acknowledging that he’s a future hall of famer.

Brandon Miller has “NyQuil” written all over him.
Really ? He’s more like a a propofol player in my book., going 13 for his last 60.

Cmonnnnn Jays beat these nerds

I’ve been spouting off to anyone who would listen all college basketball season that it was going to be a wide open tournament with no real clear cut, dominant teams… haha I wasn’t expecting it to be like this though, absolutely love it!

I’ve been spouting off to anyone who would listen all college basketball season that it was going to be a wide open tournament with no real clear cut, dominant teams… haha I wasn’t expecting it to be like this though, absolutely love it!
The only thing ruining the fun is UConn not being bounced yet.

My friend calls super talented players who drift into the background and go 3-17 while doing nothing to impact the game in big losses…”NyQuil”.

Even a great player can be a “NyQuil”. He calls Paul George a “NyQuil” while acknowledging that he’s a future hall of famer.

Brandon Miller has “NyQuil” written all over him.
If that gun had been used to kill a white cop, I'm pretty sure Brandon would be in jail.

Creighton scoring easily. Princeton working hard to score.

feels like blowout

A portal to hell opened. And then it happened in 2014. We are dangerously close to that happening once again.
A buddy of mine, who is a 1991 graduate of SU is the UConn sports chaplain. He just posted that the door has opened for the UConn men to win it all. I used your "portal to hell" analogy on him. Thanks for the idea.

I think only Xavier or Creighton is beating UConn

I decided to count the upsets according to see so far and found that favorites are actually 40-14 to this point. The upsets are concentrated in the East region plus the top teams going down. Some games have bene previous underdogs against each other. But otherwise, the tournament has been more chalky than I realized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom