NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 24 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 24

Looks like there will only be 1 top 2 seed (texas) that will make the sweet 16.
I haven't confirmed it, but I am sure that is a record.

I suspect it would have been a good tournament to bet Money Line on every dog. I'd imagine you would be up a bit, due to a few larger payoffs.

Looks like there will only be 1 top 2 seed (texas) that will make the sweet 16.
I haven't confirmed it, but I am sure that is a record.

I suspect it would have been a good tournament to bet Money Line on every dog. I'd imagine you would be up a bit, due to a few larger payoffs.

I can maybe get numbers later but I know a guy who did this and he said last night he was already guaranteed profit for the whole tournament. I think he was up 11 units after the 1st round, with FDU being a huge part of that.

Houston is very very good. The fact Miami scored over 80 is really impressive stuff. When they are hot they are clearly good.

Creighton doing that thing teams do in the tournament where they forget how to play against a zone defense

Middling ACC team boatraces #1 in the country. Prevailing narrative: ACC is dog$#!%.
Middling ACC team? Nah don't think so. They were the best team in the ACC. They lost to Duke in the ACCT cuz Omier got hurt in the first minute of the game.

IIRC, we lost Kaluma to Creighton because his girlfriend is there. Do I have that right?

Ok fair. I just think the ACC was crap narrative was way off base.

7 leg full round robin sweep makes the Sweet 16 a nice comfortable four figure round for the kid

Grant Hill probably thought Cal was still in it, too.

Whelp, I’m down to Texas in my F4, but I really can’t remember being this nonchalant about my champion being busted out this early. Sorry Tide, go back to bribing the cops.

Agreed. Not sorry to see them go.

Texas's two dominating wins over Kansas late in the season, (75-59 and 76-56), were a sign they could win this thing.

I love the courtside shots of guys when they are down like this. You can see it all in their faces.

I may be mistaken, but I think Oats pulled a real rock at the end of the game. His team pulled to within 2 points with about 45 seconds to go. And then he had them foul. Playing straight up, getting a stop, and then having a final possession to tie or win the game made more sense.

I hope Raftery never retires
He really hasn’t lost his fastball. Listen to his voice and analysis and it sounds like him from 20 years or longer. He still does his homework too. I watched a documentary about him that he prepares like he's still coaching. Has extensive charts and notes that's his own system, looks like hieroglyphics, they showed them in the piece but he understands it. Amazing.

Next season is the last where the Covid year oldsters will be playing.

After that, I expect we'll have more than a few 4 years NIL guys. Which will mean more old-man teams in the hunt--just not quite so old.
Guys will stay because of the NIL they'll get, it's the new wave, i.e. Bacot at UNC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom