NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 24 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 24

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Fr_MxqyXoAI3ty6

MM0323 (1).jpg

After yesterday's debacle, I'm going all favorites and hoping I lose them all.

Brandon Miller all tournament has played like a dude who doesn’t really want to be there

SD plays terrific defense and has quick hands. They have no shooting touch on their shots. Nothing looks soft when they shoot.

San Diego St (stylistically) reminds me a bit of the good post 2010 Syracuse teams (2011-2014) where length and athleticism helped us win many games that were not always pretty / grinds.

Obviously those Syracuse teams were better.

Can’t help but think of when we played on this weekend 2 years ago….and how much stronger and faster Houston was than us. And we were way more athletic that year than we have been the last two.

Makes me extra excited for the Starling addition as I’m assuming that recruiting stronger and faster players will be a priority going forward. Hope all of our returnees are already two weeks into working out and getting better. The string beans and slow guys days gotta be done with if we hope to beat teams like this.

San Diego St (stylistically) reminds me a bit of the good post 2010 Syracuse teams (2011-2014) where length and athleticism helped us win many games that were not always pretty / grinds.

Obviously those Syracuse teams were better.
Honestly getting a rich man's 2018 SU team vibe for me.

SD State makes me think of what a great job Steve Fisher did there in building them into a consistent very solid b-ball program. One of the more underrated great coaches IMO, whose teams I enjoyed watching. His teams always played good ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom